Lowkey App
Thumbs Up 
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.) 
  -Spaide & Cattaneo have both agreed to be my sponsors

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
  -I have known Spaide a long time, we have played a lot together on Al Kabor and in Destiny
  -I have known Cattaneo for several months now and have grouped with several times for various reasons on TAKP and have gotten along great 

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
  -Lowkey Mandown (59 bard)
  -https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...har=Lowkey

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
  -Mandown

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
  -I have quite an assortment of bard clicky items
  -Shrink (Desiccated Halfling Mask / Mask of Tinkering)
  -EB (singing steel gauntlets/Lodi shield/fishbone earring)
  -Levi (singing steel boots)
  -Invis (use song atm, camping goblin ring now and cloak clicky after luclin)
  -Gate (potions / OT hammer)
  -Insta-clicky (only one I have atm is dain ring 8)

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
  -Ifriit Sol (60 Wizard) -- most likely to duo on raids  
  -Zaetos Zek (60 Shadowknight)
  -Akatosh Nife (60 Shaman)
  -Jenova Project (35 Enchanter)
  -Entreri (35 Rogue)

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
  -I live on the west coast (Pacific Time) but my work schedule is fairly early so I home around 2PM(5EST) daily.. Free most nights and weekends

8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
  -I have played EQ back when it originally launched on Live years ago and have maintained a game account throughout most of those years. Upon discovery of Al'Kabor , I was hooked - roughly 5 years ago. Started as a Bard main then (Mandown) and have been in Destiny guild ever since. After AK sunset, I took a break, bounced around to P99 / PEQ etc. and finally joined back with TAKP around velious release. At first I mained an SK named Zaetos and tried my hand at 3 boxing. Now I am reverting back to single boxing and have taken up Bard main again (wiz duo sometimes)

9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
  -I have not been in any other guilds besides Destiny, and my reason for leaving is that basically most of my friends I have made over the years, have all moved on from Destiny. While a few remain in Destiny, I feel majority is in Temerity

10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
  -Usually I play support & DPS classes on raids.. Have little tanking experience , and have occasionally pulled

11. Why do you want to join Temerity?
  -Definitely the biggest guild on TAKP, most of my old friends are in the guild

12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
  -To play and have fun of course! Chat, Raid, Group, EXP, Camp, pass the time

13. Anything else you want us to know?
  -Im very open so if anyone has any questions or need help with anything, please reach out at anytime! I want to create many strong friendships and conquer the game together Tongue

Forum avatar has to go!
[Image: 587.png]
[Image: 5540.png]

Heya, Mandown! I remember grouping with you some on AK. Jaxon was my main back then, a Dwarf cleric. Glad to see your app!

And yeah, the forum avatar may be a little confusing. Though, you are left handed, where I am right. Smile

(06-29-2018, 04:31 PM)Bragon Wrote: Forum avatar has to go!

Done!

Welcome!

Now your avatar looks like an akheva robe goon!

Glad to have gone from roughing it in Droga with you to soon to be full on raids!
[Image: 1110.png]

What was the first avatar? If it offended Bragon it must have been a ranger of some sort.

I think it was benzardens with a different hand on the tie.

(06-30-2018, 08:42 AM)Faults Wrote: I think it was benzardens with a different hand on the tie.

You are correct. Not sure if it has any meaning, but if it does I'm unaware and apologize!

Hah! No big deal at all. I wouldn't worry about it.

Look forward to seeing you at raids.

There's a strict limit on how many people can project their professionalism through their forum avatar.  Can never have too many ring wraiths though.  Looking forward to raiding with you again.
Lizard.  The motorcycle he rode in on.  The mud scraped off his boot.

Mine REEKS of professionalism!

(06-30-2018, 01:53 PM)Thucydides Wrote: There's a strict limit on how many people can project their professionalism through their forum avatar.
Hm, I thought I was projecting an Archer persona.

I would vouch for this guy but I am both an initiate and ranger so Lowkey... you might want to pretend you don't know me for a bit... great to see you at Vulak tonight!