Dobben's App
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)

Taelor and Tyrionn!

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?

Through grouping up and chatting

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.

Dobben, 60 Halfling Ranger  - https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...har=Dobben

4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?

FB Ear, shrink pots, but I'm already vertically challenged as it is. I have an OT hammer, Peg Cloak, Tolans Helm. As well as a few stacks of gate pots. A Gob earring for an instant click. 

5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 

Drackoh - 56 Bst
Constantina - 55 Clr
Alexandra - 48 Ench

6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  

PST, usually early evenings - later at night. More on the weekends. 

7. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 

I primarily played live over on the Luclin server, circa 2000 to 2004! I have also spent some time goofing around on Project 1999 in more recent years.

8. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?

I was in Destiny for quite some time. The EU raid times were always tricky for me to make and over the past few months a lot of my friends in the guild left and I felt that the guild dynamic and leadership had changed. I took a a break from TAK for a big RL transition and move and decided to part ways with Destiny during this time. 

9. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?

Back in the day I played a monk and bard on live. I've raided most content up through PoP. Here on TAK I primarily have played my ranger on most raids. I like to single box. Occasionally I have played my cleric on raids and been part of a CH Chain, which I also find fun and an added challenge.

10. Why do you want to join Temerity?

I really enjoy being part of a focused, tight knit, and cohesive guild and raid group. I remember Ravenwing leading a few raids back in earlier days of Destiny on TAK and really enjoyed the way those were lead. I also have a great deal of friends who are part of Temerity, it would be great to be able to continue to play along side them and be part of a consistent group of like-minded individuals. 

11. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?

This game blew my socks off when I was 12 years old, and still continues to challenge and mystify me nearly 2 decades later. I love the challenges, the friends, and depth. It's one of the few games that continues to bring all of us back year after year. I've made some good friends over the years, and continue to do so. Many good memories always being made and times being had. Let the good times roll, I say.

12. Anything else you want us to know? 
I single boxed up to 50 and then succumbed. Boxes are filthy slaves Smile I also eat way too much hummus, with like everything.

Good to see your app, Dob!

-Tae

Hey Dob Big Grin
Lenas / Leona / Lauxi

Hey All

Just an update. My original application went on hold - as I had to go MIA for the past bit of time due to some IRL matters. But, now finally being able to carve out some more regular playtime - I'd love to get my application back up and kicking with Temerity. As far as my app goes - all the above info is still the same! Looking forward smooshing dragons and now, weird aliens, with you guys once again. 

Dob