Chad Application
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)

-Marie and Gorrok

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?

I have played with each of them everyday for about 2 years almost. We raided alot together back in the Austerity days.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.

Chad - 60 Ranger - Wood Elf

https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...?char=Chad

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?

Lanceman

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?

Instant Clicky: AoN

- Shrink    - Ant Potions
 - EB         - Lodi Shield
 - Gate     - OT Hammer
 - Invis     - Class Spells (Ranger Sup Invis)
 -Levitate - Class Spells (Levitate)

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
Phew, thats a loaded question.

-Moneybags 60 Rogue
-Raymond 60 Cleric
-Valerious 60 Enchanter
-Zink 60 Wizard
-Sham 60 Shaman
-Howard 59 Warrior
-Alec 56 Bard
-Classy 52 Druid
-Curt 50 Monk
-Ralphe 45 Bst

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule? 

Currently I am stationed in Guam (Its a small pacific Island) I normally play about 4 hours everyday, and around 6-8 hours on the weekend.

8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.

I played on live for about 4 years, I wasn't really in the raid scene at all. I played P99 for about 4 years and I stopped playing it about 2 months into Velious, I just really hated the community there.

9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?

I was in Austerity and to be honest I left due to a few disputes amongst members.
I was in Imperium when I moved from Chicago to Guam. I decided to take a break, the move literally was a life changing event. When I came back they had disbanded.

10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?

I will just focus on TAKP, I have raided everything in Kunark(Aust) and Majority of Velious(Imperium) but I have little to no experience with Luclin.

I have raided with

Rog
Wiz
Shaman
Cleric

11. Why do you want to join Temerity?

Alot of my friends are in the guild, most of the people I play with are in this guild.

12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?

To be honest my favorite thing about EQ is the community, which is why I think I hate p99 so much, it was so toxic. Live EQ was about logging in and playing with your friends. I don't particularly remember the items I had, or the spells I received. But I remember alot of the people I played with. Don't get me wrong EQ is defiantly my favorite thing to play, it's tough, its thought provoking, it's deadly like all the time (CR Anxiety kicks in).

13. Anything else you want us to know?

So I'm in the military and I'm living in Guam, Raid times aren't really pacific island friendly (really isnt a guild on TAKP that is to be fair), but I defiantly would be attempting to make Raids as much as possible.

Most people know me by the Name Moneybags *Hence the wierd name, I though it would help people identify me!

Hey man! Long time no see.

OMG! Glad to see this happen at last!

WTF? Ranger main???
Lurari, Holy Mini-Knight of Brell // Formerly Lurari, Feral Lord. // Once Luluri, Nature Warden // Nickname Lulu

(09-22-2018, 02:39 PM)Lurari Wrote: WTF? Ranger main???

I think he mentioned switching rogue to ranger because he wanted to be able to take a hit Big Grin  

[Image: tumblr_inline_o2movlCyAn1tl4znt_500.gif]

Welcome to the forums, and intro to the guild! Looking forward to slaying some pixels again with you out there.
[Image: Marie.jpg]

Hey Money,

Been a while, we have come a long way since leveling alts in the hole.

Nice to see you back

Welcome to the boards, Chad.

Our raids typically run from from about 8 PM to midnight US Eastern Time (UTC-5 or UTC-4, depending on the time of year). Primarily on weekdays. That's late morning to mid afternoon your time, isn't it? Is our raiding schedule going to work out for you?
Gadzooks

Well my work schedule is 730am-4pm Monday-Friday with weekends off and duty every 8 days (24 hours on station). So I would be missing every raid except Friday and Saturday, which I heard are normally not raiding days. So it's not really a good fit no matter how you skin the cat. But like I said on my app, no guild on the server accommodates my schedule and I'm not expecting them to. I figured if I'm online I'd like to join up for a raid or two with some good people.

Edit: 8pm EST is 10am ChST on the next day.