Madi
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)

Neea, Hijinx

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?

Neea I know fairly well, we chat on a daily basis and have grouped. Hijinx I know only from a few tells and the occasional Alliance discussion.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.

Madi, 60, Dark Elf, Cleric

https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...?char=Madi

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?

Mr_GreenScreens

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?

Shrink: 10 dose Shrink Potion
EB: Lodizal Shield
Gate: Spell
Invis: Cloudy Potions
Levitate: Peggy Cloak

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 

Slithz/Shaman/60
Melove/Mage/60
Vrei/Necro/58

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  

Central US

Generally play a few hours in the morning, and then an extended nap, then play in the evenings

8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 

Live servers from day of initial release until the game got stupid... Omens of War? Gates of Discord? I forget

Did TLP servers starting in 2013 -2016

Joined TAKP last year

9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?

yes, I was in Destiny and Black Sheep for a short while, long enough to realize they weren't for me.

Joined Destiny due to Pouky, after all the help he provided, and the wise counsel there simply was no other alternative. After Pouky got sick, and quit logging on, there really wasn't any reason for me to be there anymore. I cannot abide Souske/Hiroku, and ElCid, so my time in guild was strained, and then one day I was told to come to ToV to raid, and no one would bother to port me. That was the final straw.

Joined Black Sheep, because they raided content I enjoyed, but their helter skelter raiding style, unprofessional communications, and Loot Council award of drops to officer alts turned me off.

10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?

Most of my raiding has been Velious raids, from back in the day. Was a puller/Raid Leader thru Velious, abiet not a very good one.

Played Monk and Necro mostly

11. Why do you want to join Temerity?

Good Question. Raiding isn't something that I truly enjoy anymore, I mostly log on to chat with friends, or to farm for friends. It would be nice to have a pool of folks for groupage, and to chat with.

12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?

I play to stay out of my own head.

13. Anything else you want us to know?

Not particularly, this has been invasive enough.

Welcome!

[Image: tenor.gif]
Lurari, Holy Mini-Knight of Brell // Formerly Lurari, Feral Lord. // Once Luluri, Nature Warden // Nickname Lulu

Pleased to see this!

I hope you find us a good fit. Happy to see you make the jump !
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

Oooo new cleric main welcome!
[Image: 599.png]
Lullaby - Ench / Rezinator - Cleric / Molten - Mage
Alts: / Celeborn - Bard / Tyrionn - Druid / Tyranno - Beastlord / Bubonic - Shadowknight / Moab - Wizard / Akasha - Necro / Thrain - Pally / Arwen - Ranger

Yo, see you in game!! Fair warning, greenchat can be sparse outside of raid days Smile
Mechaike

Madi, just want to make sure you understand that Temerity is first a raiding guild. As a former Destiny member myself, I know the frustrations of which you speak. Raiding with this team is pretty fun but also demanding. There is also plenty of banter and really good people. I am hoping your current distaste for raiding stems from your recent frustrations with how others do it and not from raiding itself. Temerity typically raids 2x a week. I wanted to understand your intentions with respect to raiding as it is THE priority for Temerity.

Well met

Dryfly / Duck / Gumby / Mauddib

Thanks for stopping by UP the other day! Madi joined Ziva, Tig, (Syphie?) and I for a quick Zelniak kill.