Gigistar
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
  • Linkamus
  • Benzarden
2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
  • Link - I'm a viewer of Link's TAKP videos on YouTube. Spoke to him a few times and raided with back in 2017
  • Benz - Met during a Tem PoF raid back in 2017, have kept in touch since then
3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo. 4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
  • gigistar
5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
  • Vial of Shrieker Essence, Fishbone Earring, Potion of the Frost, Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring
6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
  • Gigistars/druid/60
  • Gigistarr/bard/60
  • Superstar/warrior/60
  • Kikistar/cleric/60
  • Gigistarz/wizard/60
  • Dancer/rogue/60
  • Superbad/shaman/60
  • Zarisa/monk/60
  • Gigimoon/enchanter/59
7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
  • Pacific, can be online at 5pm, but usually play after dinner time
8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
  • Played live from 1999 to 2001, Gigistar on AK, joined after F2P and was running with Destiny until sunset.
9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
  • Recently, I left Imperium because of raid schedule conflict
  • In 2017, I left Temerity because of wife aggro during raids
10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
  • I've raided with Enchanter, warrior, druid, rogue
  • Enchanter charm is the most fun on raid contribution for me
  • It requires concentration and timing, which at times can be stressful, but also very fulfilling
  • On raids where charm dps isn't practical, then supplying buffs and contributing with other classes is also fun
11. Why do you want to join Temerity?
  • Solid guild with solid people, everyone here is running a marathon, not a sprint
12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
  • This game is so vast that there's always something new for me, and meeting different people throughout different guilds have opened my eyes on how differently people play this game. I've kept playing this game because it contains the breadth and depth for character development and progression.
13. Anything else you want us to know?
  • For the period of application and initiation, I've squared it with the wife about raid times. She understands this game is one of my passions. I now have a 3 year old son, and thus will not be able to make every raid if I'm formally recruited, but will make as many as I can.

Hey Gigi, good to see your app.

Sorry guys, I meant to meet up for the offnight group but ended up being delayed for multiple reasons. Will catch you guys Sunday hopefully!

Hey Gigi glad to see your app.

Nice to meet you.

Hey all, thanks for letting me tag tonight; it was awesome! Props to Linkamus and Aryava for the excellent directions during raid. Also thanks to the guild for the couple of drops I received. Hope to group again soon.