Zeliux - Rogue
Hey all,

Most of you remember me as Zelius (however I was a warrior back then...), RL finally allows me to spend some time on TAKP and I would love nothing more than to rejoin the team.

1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
Neea and Exos

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
From our time on Al'Kabor.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Zeliux 45 (should be 50 in no time), Barbarian, Rogue
https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...har=Zeliux

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
Zelius

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
Pretty much potions for all, Fishbone earring, working on obtaining assling cap or OT hammer for gate soon, also plan on camping some Jboots/telescope for clicky.

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
Beretta - 50 cler
Benelli - 50 wiz
Zelius - 50 war

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
EST. Sporadically play during the day. Mostly play after 7:30-8:00 pm EST 3-4x per week.

8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
Live, Al'Kabor, p99.

Notably - Played Zelius 65 war on AK with Temerity from 2012 - sunset.

9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
Was in Destiny briefly prior to Temerity prior to the formation of Temerity here on TAKP. I basically have been afk for most of the life of TAKP and never raided with Destiny. I left a few years ago prior to my last AFK (RL stuff happened) and have been guildless since that time with intentions of rejoining Temerity.

10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
Pretty much everything. Most of my experience raiding has been War, Cler, Ench, Wiz, Mag, Bard.

11. Why do you want to join Temerity?
Rejoin old friends and rehash through the best content EQ has to offer. 

12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
Pixelquest OFC. Kidding.... mostly as an outlet from RL and to develop friendships in game.

13. Anything else you want us to know? 
Had a fair amount of changes in RL since I last played EQ. I'm now married, have a one year old and work in the ER which makes me have a wonky schedule. Fortunately, I can set my work schedule to what I need so that will make raiding pretty easy to do. Had intentions of starting up on the server long ago, but now I finally have the time to do it so I can't wait to finally catch up and start grouping/raiding w/ everyone.

Can't wait to see everyone in game... old and new Tem's alike!

Hi Zel, was nice talking last night. see you around
TAKP: Cadsuane (Nec) / Cadsuaney/Cadtana/Cadoknight/Encadnter
AK: the original Cadsuane

Hey zel welcome home

Nice to meet you Zel. I've heard good things.
Kili / Sazar / Cazar / Guise / Leshew / Catzar

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmond Burke

All the races need to be written down.

If there's any gnomes in this shitshow i'm voting no.
[Image: 587.png]
[Image: 5540.png]

Welcome back Zelius!
[Image: 599.png]
Lullaby - Ench / Rezinator - Cleric / Molten - Mage
Alts: / Celeborn - Bard / Tyrionn - Druid / Tyranno - Beastlord / Bubonic - Shadowknight / Moab - Wizard / Akasha - Necro / Thrain - Pally / Arwen - Ranger

Level 50 now.

Well me Z! Smile

(06-22-2020, 04:05 AM)Dryfly Wrote: Well me Z! Smile

Was nice to meet ya, D! See ya soon! Thanks for all the help.

Nice to meet you Zel and thanks for the help tonite in Seru. Good thing you had to read the forums, else we would have ported away from that shard mob!