Radiskull Application
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
Gorrok and Beldis

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
Gorrok, Beldis and I have played EQ together since Live starting around '00. Gorrok is my brother and Beldis grew up down the road from us.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
[60 Warlord] Radiskull (Ogre) - 25 AA currently.
https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...=Radiskull

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
Radiskull

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
Cobalt Bracer for shrink, Lodizal Shield for EB, Worker's Sledge Mallet for gate,  Cobalt Greaves for invis, Coldain Hero's Insignia Ring for insta-clicky.

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
[60 Phantasmist] Elayne (Human)
[60 High Priest] Nynaeve (Human)
[60 Arch Mage] Logain (Human)

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
EST and typically play from about 7-11 Monday - Friday with some availability on weekends.

8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
Started back in 99-00 on live (Seventh Hammer - Dinadaf, dwarf warrior), played on the progression server several years later (Wanderlorn - barbarian rogue), and played on P99 through Kunark (Wanderlorn - barbarian warrior).

9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
Yes, I'm try to stretch my memory here... I believe when we first started here in classic there were two primary guilds: Destiny and Austerity. We played and raided in Austerity from classic through Velious and I stepped away from EQ for a bit during Velious and after Luclin launch. I wasn't able to commit much to raiding during Velious - the job I had was a rotating schedule, so while my playtime was significant my availability on specific nights wasn't. I now work 7-3:30 Monday through Friday and look forward to raiding.

10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
I raided through PoP (Tier 2) on live. All raids through Kunark on P99 and Live Progression. All raids through Velious here.

11. Why do you want to join Temerity?
I'm looking for a raid environment that focuses on two things - getting better and having fun. I believe Temerity offers both of these - an opportunity to meet new people and an opportunity for me to experience Luclin/PoP raiding again.

12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
I've played Everquest on and off basically my entire life (since age 14). I play for all sorts of reasons - the nostalgia of grinding and playing in certain areas/completing quests/farming gear, playing alongside Beldis and Gorrok, and for the people that servers like this tends to attract. I love Everquest and what it's meant to me the last two decades and I love servers like this, filled with people who share the same appreciation.

13. Anything else you want us to know?

Full disclosure - I am a new father. My firstborn joined us November 16th. It's been an insane journey that has just begun and that I can't wait to see where it leads. I started playing again a few weeks ago and have been AA grinding with Beldis and Gorrok at night. I feel confident that I can attend raids any day of the week between 7-11, but that's about the extent of my availability during the week. I can reapply in few months when the sleep schedule is more established, but I do hope that you'll give me a chance to prove I can attend raids and be a contributing member.

Thanks for your time!

You're doing the opposite of what I did, I took 5 years off when we had our first kid Big Grin
TAKP: Cadsuane (Nec) / Cadsuaney/Cadtana/Cadoknight/Encadnter
AK: the original Cadsuane

Welcome to our world. Hope to get to know you better.
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

Welcome!

Warriors are masochists!
[Image: 599.png]
Lullaby - Ench / Rezinator - Cleric / Molten - Mage
Alts: / Celeborn - Bard / Tyrionn - Druid / Tyranno - Beastlord / Bubonic - Shadowknight / Moab - Wizard / Akasha - Necro / Thrain - Pally / Arwen - Ranger

Welcome Dinadaf... I mailed a rogue from the 7th Hammer, Swytea Pye back in 1999, was in a Euro guild at the time)
And congrats on the newborn, depending on the child there may or may not be a “sleep schedule” it can be living in zombie mode, and a decade later you look back and smile...

Hello again Radiskull.

Congrats Radi! I hope to be a few weeks behind you. Smile