Hello Temerity
Hi everyone,

The name is Renach Redbeard.

I've been traveling around dispensing Brell's justice with the business end of a very nice hammer you all were nice enough to help me obtain last week.

You may have seen me or some of my alts running around with Polly.

I am hoping to be worthy for eventual consideration for entry into your guild.

I'll be at your raid as a guest tonight so feel free to say hi.

You may see me as any of the following characters:

Renach Redbeard, dwarf Paladin, 55
Reenalett Vujade, wood elf Druid, 55
Serevio Vujade, human Ranger, 36
Sandrine, human Cleric, 37
Shewilla, human Rogue, 17
Sharwalla, dark elf Necromancer, 13

A few other minor alts that haven't gotten much attention as of yet.

I have been around EQ since 1999.  I rarely kept up with the high end game, so I have only done casual raiding, with a few stretches where I was close enough somewhere around Gates of Discord.  Therefore, a chance to be around the top at the release of Planes of Power is very intriguing!

I generally play a few hours a night.  More on the weekends. I'm in the Pacific Time zone.

I look forward to meeting and getting to know you.

Hey Renach!! Been having fun grouping with you as of late. Can’t wait to see ya at the raid tonight!

A pallidan! sssh, don't tell Lurari or she might have to actually log on and raid again!
TAKP: Cadsuane (Nec) / Cadsuaney/Cadtana/Cadoknight/Encadnter
AK: the original Cadsuane

Hey Renach! Good to see another west coast playa!

Another dwarf!
Drudger Diggydiggyhole - 60 Dwarf Cleric

Hi ! Paladins ( and rangers ) are the unsung heroes of Norrath ! Happy to see you !
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

I played a ranger for years, but I decided to revisit the first character I ever played in EQ.

There is a funny story about it. I was a young dwarf outside of Kaladim, probably level two or maybe three, when I finally noticed the goblin camp nearby. I saw two people sitting near the camp, and being a role player I thought I was here's what happened.

I walked up to them and said, "Goblins here? On the doorstep of our home? This will not stand!"
I made a dramatic war cry and charged into the camp to be killed very quickly.

They laughed about it as they cleared the camp so I could get to my corpse. I then began to learn how EQ really works.

Hopefully, I know a bit more about it now.  Oh, and I make the time to exact vengeance on said goblins every time I visit Kaladim to restock the Dwarven ale.

(12-09-2020, 10:23 AM)Drudger Wrote: Another dwarf!

Aye, another dwarf, and another pint!  Love the name BTW.

(12-09-2020, 02:03 PM)Renach Redbeard Wrote: I played a ranger for years, but I decided to revisit the first character I ever played in EQ.

Good call, because I have bad news about the human ranger you have here...

(12-09-2020, 02:47 PM)Fiora Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 02:03 PM)Renach Redbeard Wrote: I played a ranger for years, but I decided to revisit the first character I ever played in EQ.

Good call, because I have bad news about the human ranger you have here...

Bad news?  Serevio can take it.  He has been through a lot in various versions of Norrath.

Theres no blessed guardian arrows here. Which means bis arrow is Tunare only, now and forever more. And humans can't worship Tunare.

Definitely stick with the paladin! Brell had much better foresight.

humans can definitely worship tunare.
https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...=Howlinmad
Lizard.  The motorcycle he rode in on.  The mud scraped off his boot.

Maybe its halflings that get no choice.

Halflings were never a choice to begin with!

Welcome Renach, see ya in game.
Mechaike

(12-09-2020, 05:14 PM)Fiora Wrote: Theres no blessed guardian arrows here. Which means bis arrow is Tunare only, now and forever more. And humans can't worship Tunare.

Definitely stick with the paladin! Brell had much better foresight.

It looks like they can and Serevio does.  It will be fun if/when he gets up there.  Big run with Renach this weekend.  We will see how close I can come to being ready.