Jaerim's Application
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)

Dobbis / Torro

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
Met through a friend and experience groups

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Jaerim, 60, Ogre, Shadowknight - 252AA  https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...har=Jaerim

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
Jaerimshadowreaver / Discord - Jaerim#4867

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
Shrink - Wand of Imperceptibility / 10 Dose Ant Potion
EB - Fishbone Earring / (I can cast bobbing corpse for lev and EB) 
Gate - Potion of the Swamp / OT Hammer
Invis - Ring of Shadows / I can cast gather shadows
Lev - Bobbing corpse / Shai'din Revenant Bauble
Clickies - Sigil Earring / Faded Skull Medallion (Grim Aura) / Dain Hammer

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
Godsangel 60 Cleric
Mezzmerizing 60 Enc

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
EST, I play mostly at night. However I work from home so I am able to log in and do things pretty much whenever. I do not have a set schedule, but I am online quite often.

8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
I played on live (Luclin Server) from 1999-2008. Also played on p1999 for about 2 years but it became too toxic and I wasn't digging that.

9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
I was an officer and raid leader in Black Sheep. I left due to health problems which were being affected by the late raid times. I usually got in bed around 1am and had to be up for work around 6am. After 1.5 years it took its toll and I had to seek a change.

10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
I played SK, CLR, ENC raiding end game content all of my time live. I played an SK main on p1999. I have boxed sk, clr, enc the last 1.5 years I have been on TAKP.

11. Why do you want to join Temerity?
Temerity is known as the top tier raiding guild and you are on my time zone, which works best for me given my health conditions. I look forward to delving dungeons, making friendships, and conquering EQ with Temerity.

12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
I am a hardcore raider, its what I love to do. I enjoy a challenge and raiding brings people together with importance on many different aspects of the game. All working together to accomplish what none of us could do alone. THATS why I play - Raids.

13. Anything else you want us to know?

Im a step up kind of person, not a backseat guy. I can follow directions well, but I am happy to be used in a variety of roles. I can box efficiently as well to include tanking and CHchain. I have done this often when needed. As an SK I am often on the pull team. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Happy to see this application.
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

great to see your app, Jaerim!