Ummen
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)

Jaerim and Zyzzix

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
Jaerim and I have been playing EQ together for many years.  
Zyzzix I have meet in Chardok on multiple occasions and grouped some for exp.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Ummen 60 Gnome Cleric
https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...char=Ummen

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
98bcobra

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
Shrink = Shrink Pot/Being Gnome
EB = Lodi shield 
Gate = Spell/Faithstone
Invis = Ring of Shadows x4, Larrikan Mask 
Insta Click = AoN currently

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
Karan - 60 Beastlord
Mezery - 60 Enchanter
Zoltar - 60 Shaman
Glass - 60 Wizard

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
I live in US and Eastern Time zone.  I play quite a bit.  Would say average 3hr a day if not more.  When I work I don't play at all which typically 3 days a week.

8. How long have you played on TAKP?
Just over 1 year.

9. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
I played live for many years and stop playing around LDoN.  Never played on the original AK.  I found p99 a few years ago and played and raided everything there was to raid there.  Stop playing there around the time I found TAKP.  

10. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
Only Guilds I have been a part of on TAKP are Black Sheep and Paragon.  I am leaving there now because I can not do the PST time raids anymore being a EST player.  Staying up till post midnight my time multiple times a week is starting to wear on me.

11. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
On live I raided everything up to Plane of Time and that is about all I remember.  On p99 I raided/Raid lead all forms of raids there.  Including Kael, ST, NToV, ect.  I feel I have a vast knowledge base of most raids mobs up to PoP.  I learn quick about them and follow instructions well.  The classes I have raided with are Beastlord, Wizard, Cleric, Enchanter, Monk, Bard.

12. Why do you want to join Temerity?
I want to raid with a guild that is EST.  I also enjoy most the people I have meet in Temerity.  I also like the things I have heard about Temerity from people I know in the guild. 

13. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
As for EQ I like the interaction and meeting other players.  Watching how they play and picking up new things or teaching other things about their class they might not know.  I also enjoy pushing my toons and playing ability to the max and seeing what I can defeat or camp I can do that is difficult ect.

14. Anything else you want us to know?

Nope I think I covered it all.  Look forward to meeting you all!

Happy to see this application

Welcome to our Complete Heal Chain !

What raid zones are you keyed for ?
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

Hey there Ummen! Let me know if you need some exps or help with some camps. Look forward to meeting you

(06-29-2021, 02:27 PM)Neea Wrote: Welcome to our Complete Heal Chain !
I think he's keyed for "everything mains care about", not sure about "the corner cases like IA or VT" Wink
TAKP: Cadsuane (Nec) / Cadsuaney/Cadtana/Cadoknight/Encadnter
AK: the original Cadsuane

(06-29-2021, 02:27 PM)Neea Wrote: Welcome to our Complete Heal Chain !

Hi Neea.  As for Key this is what I have.

VT Keys:
Ummen, Karan, Mezery, Glass

Emp Keys:
Ummen, Karan, Mezery, Glass

Arxy Key:
Karan

ST Key:
Karan 

Sebilis:
Every toon I have

(06-29-2021, 04:54 PM)Pompeii Wrote: Hey there Ummen!  Let me know if you need some exps or help with some camps. Look forward to meeting you

Thank you I will for sure.  If you need any help with anything and Im on please let me know as well  Smile

A cleric main, this is a rare sight!
Drudger Diggydiggyhole - 60 Dwarf Cleric

Good to see you app man!
[Image: 599.png]
Lullaby - Ench / Rezinator - Cleric / Molten - Mage
Alts: / Celeborn - Bard / Tyrionn - Druid / Tyranno - Beastlord / Bubonic - Shadowknight / Moab - Wizard / Akasha - Necro / Thrain - Pally / Arwen - Ranger