Dreradul App
1.  Who are your sponsors?  Mained monk in Al'kabor with Tem as Rorle so have 1 sponsor, Gorrok (woo woo!).

2. How do you know your sponsor?  Met Gorrok in game and we just kept chattin'.  He's helped me out a ton and I've in return have helped him with those pesky tradeskill leveling. 

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Dreradul, 60 DE cleric.. https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...r=Dreradul

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?  Rorle

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
Shrink, invis and levi will be potions for now
EB =  Lodi shell / EB neck item
Insta = Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring 

Gate = gate spell

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)?  
Eradul 60 HIE ench
Rorle 60 HUM monk

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
EST.  Returned to work from my leave of absence, so not playing as much as I'd like.  Currently in medical subspecialty fellowship so my schedule changes every month.  

8. How long have you played on TAKP?
I joined pretty recently, bout 4-5 months or so ago

9. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
Hmm lets see what I remember.  Played this game about 20 years ago prekunark, struggling to level my half elf druid then halfling rogue... Then I played monk and it just stayed like that.  Bit of raiding (very basic) back in the day and did not get too far in PoP.  Once in college... I had a mac but found AK and messed a bit with the game then.  Around 2009-2010, I joined up and raided w/ Tem (Wemsler was my OG sponsor!) My toon name was-- you guessed it: Rorle. Whenever Xegony was first killed, I know I was at that raid

I then played on Phinny for a bit as a wizard. Eradul, lvl 60 erudite wizard.  Raided classic, kunark and a bit of velious.  I cant for the life of me remember what guild I was in but I stopped playing once Luclin was coming out.  AoS?  EoE? I've looked back and tried to find name but no luck!

10. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?  Nope.  Full disclosure: I did talk to other officers/GMs about their guilds to not overlook any detail, but never joined.  I wasn't sure if my play style would not allow me to raid w/ tem, but I PMed an officer and asked for bit more details regarding raids. 

11. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
 Think Q9 partly answers this.  My most experienced class is definitely monk, including class with most raiding experience.  Excited to learn battle cleric err healing cleric : )

12. Why do you want to join Temerity?  Couple of reasons, mainly, rejoining a guild that has done and continues to do extremely well with dedicated leadership and membership while exceling in raids.  Lastly, I'm looking for a community of ppl that I know will be around despite evolving gaming platforms.  

13. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?   Still learning new things, and doing old school quests still gets excites me (looking at you, stein of moggok quest!).  I've played other EMU servers but this server has the right balance of fun, challenge and social interaction.  

14. Anything else you want us to know?  I lack all sorts of keys on the cleric, save for Seb and Charasis.  Certainly on the to-do list.

This is pretty neat to see. /wave

I fully support this applicant! Happy to see you apply!

Rorle!!

As suggested by Neea,

am currently working towards epic.  Just killed A Plasmatic Priest (ty Neea!), have my 4 pearls 

big fights left include ixi, chardok king and zordak.

If you're around and wanna help out, by all means : )  No obligations!

-Dre

This guild has people who can knock out things like that in a heartbeat. Keep us posted !
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

I'd love to try to trio Zordak.

bump!

I'm hoping to get emp key (0 progress) and VT key (DSP shard, check)

Saturday I'll for sure be around if others are around, could certainly use the help.  
Rest of week limited -- rough weeks this month.

Ty in advance, friends.

-Dre

Hey hit me up if you see me on we can do some shard grindin

Update w/ their respective shout outs:
Emp key : check (thanks Gorrok!!!)
VT key : missing emp kill (thanks Gorrok and Torro for shards and Torro COTHing me to shimmering presence!!!)
cleric epic : check : )  (no thanks to Gorrok, jk, there's clearly a pattern here. He batcalled Radi and answered like a champ, ty Radi. Mech came to help and w/ his infinite patience saved the day between coth and rogue LP.  Also got the prince head for ench epic.  Thank you Zyzzix for helping murder ragefire!)  

Would I have hated myself w/o Neeas recommendations to use clr Hate Stone and bind myself in TD?  Guaranteed. 

High5s all around.  If I left someone out, its because I'm sleepy : P

-Dre

wooo! Glad you got the shimmering to spawn finally!

Grand progress all around !

Make sure someone has your log in info JIC you miss Emporer on 7/22 AND 8/1 .
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome