Halfpint applying for membership
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
Gorrok and Beldis

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
Gorrok and Radiskull (semi-retired) are RL family. Beldis is RL friend. I'm a late comer to TAKP just starting characters in 2021. Gorrok and Beldis have grouped with me many times, helping me to level up my trio.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Halfpint, 65, Halfling, Druid. https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...r=Halfpint

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
Forgeman

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
No clickie shrink, I have Lodi shell shield, however I usually cast EB, I use Druid spells; Gate, Superior Camo or Foliage shield. No clickie items

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)?
Forgeman/ Paladin/ 65
Abra/ Mage / 65

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule? 
Eastern Time zone, typically 7:30 to 10:30

8. How long have you played on TAKP?
A bit over a year now

9. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.
1999 to 2005 ish, played on the seventh hammer server (not Al'Kabor).

10. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
My guild experience was on the seventh hammer, years ago. Have not joined any guild on TAKP.

11. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
Back on Seventh Hammer my main was a Forgeman (Dwarf Paladin). Within Legion of Scales. I was a guild officer, and Paladin lead for the guild. We raided up to PoTime, but never conquered it. Over 5 years, I was only in 1 guild. Eventually the guild leader retired and the guild crumbled. I retired Forgeman and left EQ.

12. Why do you want to join Temerity?
With my trio at lvl 65, there is little gear improvement I can achieve without Raiding. I look forward to raiding again. I would want to raid with family and friends (Gorrok, Radiskull, and Beldis). Gorrok has introduced me to several Temerity friends, and they seem to be good folks.

13. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
I have a stressful, sometimes frustrating job. EQ is an escape where on any evening, I can accomplish something, help somebody, or just chat with some friends. I find casual play relaxing, and raiding exciting.

14. Anything else you want us to know?

Nope

Good to see a new applicant!!  I can't wait to get to know you better.

Yay good to see your app!
[Image: 599.png]
Lullaby - Ench / Rezinator - Cleric / Molten - Mage
Alts: / Celeborn - Bard / Tyrionn - Druid / Tyranno - Beastlord / Bubonic - Shadowknight / Moab - Wizard / Akasha - Necro / Thrain - Pally / Arwen - Ranger

Hiya!

Thumbs up from me)
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

Thank you all for the Raid invite last night. It's been almost 20 years since I've seen a boss drop, and Temerity made it look easy. I had a wonderful time.

Oh welcome, Gorrok had mumbled something yesterday and now it makes sense, I don’t check forums often, though more lately than ever before.

Former 7th hammer here from around ‘99-‘03, Usque Sidera (euro raid time) & Destiny. Hubby was in Nightwatchers for a bit.

Interesting fact: The physical server to the 7th Hammer was at one point on display @ Strong Museum of Play.

You've been doing great on raids, its nice having you around.