Tyrin's Application
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)

Noriku and Darchon

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?

Noriku is my cousin, I played for some time with Darchon in a guild on P99

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.

Tyrin 65 Iksar Monk https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...char=Tyrin

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?

Gromwell

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?

EB: Fishbone earring
Invis: Larrikan's Mask 
Gate: 10 dose potion of the Frost (for now, working on neck)
No current levitate
Insta: Monk epic

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 

Tanali - 65 druid

Boonaki - 65 necro

Umphreys - 62 Ench

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  

CST - my play schedule is usually around 6pm-10pm M-F, and weekends anytime after 5/6pm.

8. How long have you played on TAKP?

Just over a year, joined last July. 

9. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 

Live I played between 1999-2003 on the Rathe server
P99 I played from about 2012-2021

10. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?

I was in Blood Guard, I joined them as a leveling guild early on, and it has been a fun group to grind up and raid with, however the raid times and boxing aspect don't fit my schedule or preferred play style.

11. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?

On live I played a warrior, doing minimal tanking in a lower tier raiding guild.

P99 I also played a warrior tanking classic, Kunark and Velious targets in that hostile raid environment. I played my monk there for some time before main swapping to a warrior as well. 

TAKP I'm flagged up to Saryrn, and have a basic understanding of strats for just about every engagement before that, playing on my monk, necromancer and druid.

12. Why do you want to join Temerity?

Since we started playing EverQuest, Noriku and I have always been in the same guild. It's been a goal of mine to join Temerity with him since starting here, finding out another past guild mate was in Temerity was also good to see. Single Box raids fits what I'm comfortable with and enjoy the most, the raiding time also works well with my schedule. 

13. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?

I play now to experience new content, make friends, help people out. On live PoP was easily my favorite expansion, but at the time I didn't get to see a whole lot of it. EQ is also that nice little escape from that daily grind. 

14. Anything else you want us to know?

That all should cover it for now 

Is it me, or are we collecting lizards at an unprecedented rate?

Welcome, Tyrin!
Gadzooks

Poor Cads!  He thought he was gaining a necro brother!

Happy to see this app. See if you can out-aggrieved  out AGRO Gorrok! And Live !
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

Great to see you're application Lizard brother.