Orgrim's application
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
Oreh and Neea

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
Neea is well-known on the server, and I had several trade related dealings in the past. Before applying I did talk to her regarding my intention of joining Temerity and she gave me some valuable advice (together with the offer to sponsor me).
Oreh and I met in Bastion of Thunder, killing Laef and other wing bosses together. We continued to stay in touch, killing wing nameds and grouping in Plane of Fire for some juicy exp.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Orgrim Doomhammer, Level 65 Ogre Warrior. https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...har=Orgrim

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
Aithne

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
Cobalt Bracer to shrink, Raex Helmet for EB, Seal of the Dwarven Emissary to gate, Larrikan's Mask/Cloudy Potion to invis, Pegasus Feather Cloak to levitate.
Insta-Clickies: Seru Earring, Dain Hammer (0.12 sec), for aggro: Puppet Strings & Midnight Mallet

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)?
Daise, Cleric 65, full elemental flagged
Callain, Enchanter 65, full elemental flagged
Aithne, Druid 65, full elemental flagged
Pantro, Bard 65, full elemental flagged
Mieze, Beastlord 65, full elemental flagged
Edmund, Shadow Knight 65, full elemental flagged
Katerine, Magician 65
Glasgian, Ranger 65
Trulla, Shaman 65
some sub 60s

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule? 
I live in Germany, which is in Central European Time zone. I play very often depending on work load and whether I am in home office or not.
I can regularly join raids 8pm till 11pm ET since its scheduled and I can prepare for it (already did that in my former guild Destiny in addition to euro raid times).

8. How long have you played on TAKP?
Started playing here in October 2020.

9. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.
Way back I played on Solusek Ro (later merged with Bristlebane) from 2000 until 2007 in guild Magna Charts, my main being Katran (Rogue) and later Hadmar (Warrior).
I played on Project 1999 Blue from 2018 until 2020, my main characters were Katran, Aithne, Lasterbalk in guild Riot.

10. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
I have been officer in Destiny and it has been a great time. I probably would not have left, but lately the guild is being stuck at elemental planes level. It has been really hard to motivate people and to get numbers up to beat the hard encounters. Even encounters with good loot results like Plane of Fire often fails due to lack of people. Relying heavily on boxing makes those encounters even more harder than they should be in a more main focused environment and with the right (amount of) people. Raid leaders (including me) are giving their best to work on strategies and tactics, but you need willing people to read, listen and execute those ideas; and that's something Destiny is missing very often, leading to a lot of frustration.

11. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
In my live server days I played a rogue and later warrior (up to level 80). On P99 I used to play Rogue, Bard or Magician based on the needs.
My original main on TAKP was a beastlord. I switched to warrior at first because we were lacking tanks sometimes, but with time passing I started to enjoy it very much and for a while now Orgrim has been my main character.
Besides those two classes I used to play cleric and enchanter a lot, sometimes other classes when needed. Destiny has to use charm pets for some raids, so I leveled and flagged up my bard to have a safety net for PoWater raids. So far I have used most of my Level 65 toons on raids at some point, but I usually limit myself to either tank/healer or enc/brd/clr setup.

12. Why do you want to join Temerity?
Temerity has a good reputation for being highly professional, on raids as well as outside of it. So far all members of Temerity I have met have been friendly and helpful. Combined with the fact that you guys try to limit your raiding to main characters only is the right way this game was intented to play.
I am looking forward to experience that again, being able to focus on one character like in the old days and enjoy the high end content the game has to offer.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the boxing meta here and in general it is great to be able to be self-sufficient, but I do prefer to beat encounters with actual hoomans and not just by myself. It's a multiplayer-game. Getting to know some people of Temerity has been great so far and I want to become a part of your community!

13. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
It is a welcoming retreat from the stress of real life. I played many MMO's over the last decades but EverQuest always has been and still is my favorite.

14. Anything else you want us to know?
I am from Germany, so if we meet in voice chat, you will recognize me very soon Big Grin
43 years old, married, no kids, IT Consultant with a developer background. I do code stuff for fun still!
I played WoW for a while, which inspired the name of my warrior Orgrim Doomhammer! For the Horde!!
[65 Overlord] Orgrim Doomhammer, Marshall of the Oggok Army <Temerity>

Filthy alts :: Adranath :: Agelmar :: Aithne :: Callain :: Daise :: Edmund :: Glasgian :: Janduin :: Katerine :: Katran :: Mieze :: Neysa :: Pantro :: Rathe :: Tishan :: Trulla ::

Welcome, Orgrim! Nice grouping with you on raids this week, and glad you've decided to apply.
Gadzooks

Happy to see this official app )
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

Looking forward to you getting to know the Tem family!

Welcome Orgrim. Look forward to seeing you in game.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity