coffee is of the debil and makes good people say weird things.
So I'm on a caffiene buzz right now.

First off. I want to apologize for posting potential leet strats on a public forum. But this is duely where this post begins. And this concept has been brought up many times before, but I think this is the most practical and has a very good success rate.

I call this new strat/super weapon ; The Ranja Cannon (paten pending)

When properly used The Ranja Cannon (paten pending) will inflict massive damage on a mob and/or cuase it to flee in groassed out terror (pending its nature resistance).

The damage output is based on AC/HP , Race (size does matter)* , and AAs (weapon shield will also add to damage as it does effect the rate of explode-on-contactness)

The propasal on how this will work

The Ranja Cannon (paten pending) is used harnessing not only the power of a legion of ranjas who thought aragorn for LOTR and decided to roll one, and the power of sexually frustrated hyper active mages (yes this leaves one or two of ours out), we will create an unstoppable force of a weapon to easily destroy or severily weaken a boss mob!

The science of The Ranja Cannon (paten pending)

Take one mage, deny it any sexual contact for two months, be it with spouse or what not. Then give it a cup of coffee that was laced with crystal meth and crack cocaine. Add a shot of esspresso if the mage has a high caffiene tolerance.

Then group him with 4 ranjas

The mage should be so jittery and cracked out that when the mage COTHs the ranja to it, it will actually not succeed and in fact propell said ranja past said mage, into the mob, at a high velocity.

At this point the ranja should cast its little fire nuke on itself , cuasing a combustion effect, turning him into a human fireball. Upon impact, weapon shield should be activated, to further theoritcal damage.

Now on impact, the ranja will explode. That's a given. Becuase ranjas are frail fragile creature. So to maximize explosion damage, heavily geared , high AC human rangers are prefered. As humans are bigger than little pansy elfs and have been proven to explode a little less easy. Its about the only thing being a human is good for in eq actually.

Now this can't be combined with a chanters project illusion AA ability. As the illusion doesn't add the substance of combustable flesh.

But with proper positioning of the mob and correct balance of coffee to meth ratios, The Ranja Cannon (paten pending) could possibly turn the tide in those hard to kill bosses and yall should go ahead and work on this strat due to not totally having the numbers most PC guilds have when going into the EPs.

Thoughts comments? (Cept for ranjas, you don't have thoughts,comments, or feelings. Your opinion doesn't count :-P . Lol jk)

Haha!

Lovin' the visual on this one.

...but I think we have one problem...we don't have any human ranjas, do we? :p
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Human ranjas aren't nessecary, but it helps.

Spinja Wrote:Human ranjas aren't nessecary, but it helps.
Says the KEI BOT!
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Even if I had the means to play, I don't think this would bother me

This is just too funny!! Can the spouse of the mage also be elgible for The Ranja Cannon (patent pending)?

As long as the mage has no hang ups about tossing their spouse to the sluaghter , sure. But realize this, said mage has to withhold sex from said spouse ranja for at least a good 3 months.

Coffee is my fuel. It keeps me completely lucid at work for the entirety of the day. Without it I would probably be a slug on the phone and around the office. I hate how it suppresses my appetite, but I HATE breakfast, unless it's the weekend and I don't feel rushed to shovel down an english muffin at 8:00am after I just woke up 20 minutes ago.

Ueri can tell when I'm all high on my coffee. She goes, "Listen to you...ZIP ZIP ZIP!"
Arguile Ganjpuffer

Shtop looking at me shwan.

Even though I have a couple of coffee cups that say "death before decaf!" - my coffee intake is now limited to a couple cups max of decaffinated.

Caffeine is really not very good for you. If you can do it (it's pretty addictive), try a month off and watch for how you feel. For me, it was the difference between having to spend a couple days hanging out in the bathtub, still writhing in pain vs. easy management with some ibuprofen. Plus, the anxiety and irritability caused by caffeine became obvious.

Sugar, salt and caffeine are all things that used to be pretty costly, relatively rare and which in today's society are used daily in vast amounts. None of them are good for you in these proportions!Wink
Leisure

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." - Aldous Huxley

I've worked in the coffee industry for 5 years now, and currently run a coffee shop. Yes, no caffiene is better for you , but some people are just plain asshole without it (like me). Btw, decaf also has some caffiene in it, there's no way to really fully decaf anything. The american national standard for decaf coffee products is something like 85% decaffienated. Anywho

Was going through old stories and screenshots one and bump, just cause this one is fun
INC MGB MEM BLUR!

Spinjas Ghost
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1364477

Spinja ,The Lyrical Ninja (AllaKabor Profile Coming soon)

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. -- Helen Keller

I can almost relate to how this mage would feel with high caffeine tolerance and how I would feel without nookie!! Too funny Spin!!

Will you get a bigger bang for your meth/crack acceleration if the ranja hasn't has sex for months as well?
[Image: 709.png]
[Image: 776.png]

I dunno. Volunteering for a parse there glim? ;-)
INC MGB MEM BLUR!

Spinjas Ghost
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1364477

Spinja ,The Lyrical Ninja (AllaKabor Profile Coming soon)

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. -- Helen Keller

This bei g voluntary has nothing to do with it.
[Image: 709.png]
[Image: 776.png]