Post your pet....
Pinky and her babies:
[Image: pinkyandbabies.jpg]
just the kittens:
[Image: babies.jpg]

(the photo quality is bad because I don't get much light in my living room. I'll get better ones of all of them soon.)
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

8D Can I have one?! :p

Fenneddar Wrote:LOL just dont do this Zahla!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kzmyxzGaqA8

The worst part is the kid was gonna videotape himeself getting his lift on... wtf? Didn't even look like he was gonna lift all that much.

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

There is one left named Patches...I don't ship 'em...you'll have to come get her. :p
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]

He can pick up Patches from the Seattle get together from you and Deths. Smile Wink /nudge nudge

What Ueri said! Big Grin
Alternates:

Depends on what the kid was gonna do. Maybe he was gonna do lateral shoulder raises while doing lunges, that sorta shit is pretty hard. Core excersizes make you look like a pussy even though you are actually a bad ass. Also sometimes people video tape themselves lifting so they can see their technique / modify it etc. It's actually a pretty smart thing to do if you lift solo, so you can tell if you are putting yourself at risk via improper form. You can after all F up pretty badly if you don't know what you are doing, as that kid portreyed perfectly.

Uerinka Wrote:He can pick up Patches from the Seattle get together from you and Deths. Smile Wink /nudge nudge
LOL I told you I will try and maek it to this raid! I need teh xp and lewts!