What did you leave undone?
I never did get to lolwipe to the Dust ring. Although there was that one time I trained all the way up to Sigismond's rainbow on a Xeg-zerg... Which is almost the same, right?

How about you guys? Did you leave any quests unfinished? Mobs untickled? Noobs unpwned? Ogres untrolled? Tradeskills uncapped? Speaking of which, Drat camped out with about 4,000 flawless hides (the hard currency of the post-dupeocalypse) on her account. Anyone working on tailoring?!

Slouch, fattoknight
formerly Pithy, gnooligan

I really wanted to box kill Bristlebane but never did =/
Tak 60 Beastlord Dobbis

https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...har=Dobbis[url=http://eq.magelo.com/profile/435883][/url]

Never soloed Trak even though I had everything I needed to do it (there were several other mobs I hadn't managed to solo yet either, mainly the Kunark dragons). Didn't even start my troll's cudgel quest, let alone do the factioning for it. Didn't finish my P52 or try soloing Naggy/Vox. I wanted to go back and duo Inny with someone (hopefully Saen). I wanted to do more in VP, as well. Never finished my SK's epic (Or his Loyalist Shield). Never finished my Seru Earring or my AG earing. Never found that elusive Medic's Pouch. And we didn't get a chance to see all of Inner AC in all it's broken glory.

Worst of all, there were so many things left to parse. Elemental Damage wasn't finished and I never started the Block Skill mod parsing.

Not one Manaburn cast in my entire ~12 year career playing a Wizard in EQ Sad

Got to do, or got something better, for almost everything I wanted to do / get. Never did pick up a pair of skeeter boots, but wasn't really charming that much by the end anyways. Makes me a little sad knowing Bijaz will forever be holding a Timeless Robe Pattern in his bag though.
[Image: 5.png]

• Never boxed Trakanon / King Tormax. These were 2 I wanted to try but never could win or make happen.
  • Never duo-boxed a PoTime trial - Ader and I discussed trying this on nights of low attendance. But it never really materialized.
  • Never did one of the giant bosses in PoStorm. Really wanted to try to get 5-6 enchanter/druids together and Lorok them to death some time.
  • Didn't get to complete my Bard's AG - Had something like 40 stacks of Flawless Hopper Hides I had accumulated over a years time I was saving for this. Was also banking on getting Blob1 Gloves for the 40 stacks of Ethereal Bricks... Shadowscream armor was my bane.
  • Never got VP keyed... I didn't see much point in the zone unless I could box Trakanon and key 6~ toons. If I had more time I am guessing I would've done this.
  • Never got to finish my Inner AC key... "just" needed War + Escaped Vah Shir, I did the other collecting. On top of this never got to see any of the events inside :/.

Elusive Drops:
  • Never got BA4 Earring from Paffa -- Huffwins and I boxed him probably... 15-20 times. Double charming some puslings and just burning him down before he summoned second set of adds. Probably got 7 masks, 5 gloves and 7 shoulders... 0 earrings. This was the source of much frustration.
  • Never got Bard Swarm weapon from PoWater -- Probably killed 10-15 baracudas and monsterous turtles to see 10-15 enchanter ranges dropping Sad.

All in all though, I had about accomplished the majority of my 'goals'. Finished all TSes to max (except Alchemy and Poison Making... I was close on Alchemy). Boxed most boxable PoP content, even some obscure stuff (Junk Beast, PoTorm Stomach Event, PoN Vhaksiz, PoS Frog -- probably the hardest mob/event I ever boxed. SOOO many addlings). Had a 65 toon of every archetype so I could fill most slots in groups/raids, finished most of my keys etc.

Boxing:

I hated boxing more than three or four toons. Just logging 5+ characters in was a pain, there was a certain amount of lag to deal with, and it got harder to react well in difficult situations. And death meant an unbelievable amount of tedious clicking.

That said, I always meant to try boxing the AoW once without Pithy just to say I'd done it alone, and I also wish Pithy and I had gotten around to duoing Vulak (this probably would have had to happen before the pac fix).

Also, I'd have liked to see how far a couple of good boxers could get into the RZtW event with 3-4 charm pets.

Drops:

I always felt a little guilty about my main change, so I tried not to make winning highly contested raid drops a goal for Ryoku. That said, I *really* wanted a Vulak stick, and I'm still sad none ever dropped.

My final EQ "project" was camping Xygoz in VP for a Rend robe, after I heard from Indie via Frosst that his had dropped rather than coming from a GM event. 29 kills, no robe. I'm still not certain this wasn't an epic troll on Frosst or Indie's part :lol2:

Also, I had long ago given up the chokidai vocal cords camp as not worth my time, but it would sure have been cool to have a set of these.

Finally, I was working on gearing my tracking bot with full thornyvine (done) and the ranger epics (unfinished), and my bazaar mule with full cobalt (missing one bracer) and the warrior epic (unfinished).

Encounters:

I'd have loved to see inner AC behind the three events we managed to trigger, but am convinced the place was broken and untriggerable.

Zygor, Del (I think?) and I once got our asses kicked by the Avatar of Fear/Ring of Cazic event. I'd have liked to have gone back and beat this one.

Heh my goals seem so small by comparison though I had only played less than a year. I just want to get my enchanter, paladin, and cleric to 65 with a decent amount of aas. Only I wanted to finish my clerics epic too. I had just killed Lord Bergurgle when the announcement was made. Just needed king drop, ixiblat and ragefire. Already had the shards from trying to farm a CotH drop.

Ravenwing Wrote:Zygor, Del (I think?) and I once got our asses kicked by the Avatar of Fear/Ring of Cazic event. I'd have liked to have gone back and beat this one.

haha, I forgot about that escapade

zyg and I: "we can totally do this, we managed the first couple waves before the avatar hammered us"

one wave and a million adds later...

raven: "uhhh, how many adds did you guys have last time?"
zyg: "definitely not that many"

I really wanted to start seeing how much a wizard could solo in EP/Time gear with lots of utilities and clickies (and maybe some raid buffs) on our server. Wizards are really weak against big summoning named mobs, but it would've been a fun challenge. I never really even got started on that whole adventure. I think with enough work, decked out in clickies, EP/Time gear, a few leftover raid buffs, and a night of good luck after many other failures, either Gorenaire or Talendor could've eventually fallen to a wizard.
[Image: 749.png]

I was starting to work on soloing Lodi back in 2004/2005. I don't think it was possible with my gear at the time, but I'd still wish I'd given it a few more tries.
-- Bastette of Ysera
-- Bastette of Al'Kabor

Ah yea to piggyback on the solo achievements... I really wanted to get Venril Sathir done. Was able to do outdoor dragons (Sev, Tal, Gore, Fay), Phinigel, Lodizal,

Near the end, I could self buff my MR up to around 450~. Even with that he life tapped too much to out DPS.

I was able to 'solo' him using my enchanter by casting WotW on him and not even bringing the Druid to KC. But that doesn't really count Tongue.

Also Nagafen/Vox. I had a full set of Ornate Plate that I was getting ready to put on my SK who was level 51 or so. I just never got around to leveling him to 55 for AAs and gear :/.

Cabot Wrote:I really wanted to start seeing how much a wizard could solo in EP/Time gear with lots of utilities and clickies (and maybe some raid buffs) on our server. Wizards are really weak against big summoning named mobs, but it would've been a fun challenge. I never really even got started on that whole adventure. I think with enough work, decked out in clickies, EP/Time gear, a few leftover raid buffs, and a night of good luck after many other failures, either Gorenaire or Talendor could've eventually fallen to a wizard.

I would have loved to have cheered you on for this. I've seen some very cool solo strategies as a Wizard, but there's definitely a boss cap...would have been fun to have cheered you on for this, and maybe even tried myself.

And I never once got an FBSS or SMR to drop in LGuk.

How many hours/nights/days I spent camped down there to advance my self-camped wardrobe, and the AM never once hooked me up....the horror!

I always wanted to box ntov with a ranger tank. Never got around to it.