Temographics
Logged in today and got poweroftwo working but can't seem to solve a problem when I tab out. Anytime I tab out unless I am sitting it sends my toon running around. Need to figure this out or I can't play reliably. Anyone got any ideas? I'm on a pc.
[Image: 599.png]

P99 Blue Toons
Sseptic - Necro
Shamshank - Shaman

What do you have set to your auto-run key and or forward key? I've never had this issue.
[Image: Linkamus2.jpg]

Num lock for autorun and forward is just 8 on numbpad or Up arrow
of course now that I login again it seems to be working fine lol
[Image: 599.png]

P99 Blue Toons
Sseptic - Necro
Shamshank - Shaman

I have never heard of this, can you use a different UI?
Bango | Plaps | Frankie

Just downloaded everything and getting it all set up....aside from my inability to turn off windowed mode, it works like a charm.

My current 3box setup is Gumgak (BST), Hildifons (DRU) and Sunastian (BRD).

(01-16-2017, 08:44 PM)Gumgak Wrote: Just downloaded everything and getting it all set up....aside from my inability to turn off windowed mode, it works like a charm.

Try two things:

1. Before you launch client, set WindowedMode=FALSE in your eqclient.ini
2. If that doesn't work, while in game press alt + enter (I think this only works on PC client).
[Image: Linkamus2.jpg]

(01-16-2017, 10:31 PM)Linkamus Wrote:
(01-16-2017, 08:44 PM)Gumgak Wrote: Just downloaded everything and getting it all set up....aside from my inability to turn off windowed mode, it works like a charm.

Try two things:

1. Before you launch client, set WindowedMode=FALSE in your eqclient.ini
2. If that doesn't work, while in game press alt + enter (I think this only works on PC client).

Got it solved via TAKP boards...even though WindowedMode=FALSE was input, it still remained windowed, but Alt+Enter did the trick like you said.