Rumiel
Application Update:

1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
Roneb: Met on TAKP, leveled together on many nights stating at level 43
Tarkon: Met on TAKP raiding with Temerity

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Rumiel, Lvl 55, HIE Enchanter: Magelo

4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?

Fishbone Earring and Ants' Potions, Spells for gate/iniv/lev, Jboots and Kromzek surveyor scope Instaclicky

5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
 Tender lvl 55 Woodelf Druid
 Nedo lvl 55 Human Pally (Name is Open (upsidedown and backwards))

6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  EST, ingame most evenings sometime between 4-10pm

7. Where and when have you played EQ before? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.   

8. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?

Started EQ in 2003 on Stromm, switched some time after to Tribunal left eqlive in 2005, Joined Alkobor in 2007, Raided with temerity in VT and Luclin in 2008-2009 and again in 20012 for a short stint, was never POP flagged. In every case, ive always played a chanter named Rumiel. On Alkobor I had a Druid Box named Tender.

9. Why do you want to join Temerity? I Laugh at Danger, I mean really, Death is just an excuse to get naked.

10. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play? Cause no there are just not enough pen and paper rpg groups arround.

11. Anything else you want us to know? I am almost always hungry.

Greetings Temerity!

I've been fortunate to run into quite a few of you in game, but I thought I'd post a formal hello.   

I'm a former Temerity member from Al'kabor Circa 2009-2011. My Main was Rumiel: HIE Enchanter, 

Currently I've been Boxing a Chanter/Druid/Pally Combo on TAKP, Level 55 and grinding....
Rumiel
Tender
Nedo

Ive been playing daily usually sometime between 4:00pm and 10:00 pm EST

Currently Keyed for Old Seb., and Howling Stones,  the Hole,  and TOFS 5

See you all in Game!

Happy New year!

Hai!

Grats on the fastest Lguk epic camp in history of epic camps! :p
[Image: 587.png]
[Image: 5540.png]

Good to see your application!

Hey Rumiel, good to see you!

Hi Rumiel. Confirmed I am willing to serve as a sponsor.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

(01-13-2017, 08:34 AM)Bragon Wrote: Hai!

Grats on the fastest Lguk epic camp in history of epic camps! :p

I was just remembering that camp and it was super fast but my camping of Felia Goldwing was even faster, took two PH on 30 second respawn to spawn him, then he droped Call of the Hero as a bonus. Crazy Drake. guess im rolling a mage pet.

(02-15-2017, 11:08 PM)Tarkon Wrote: Hi Rumiel.  Confirmed I am willing to serve as a sponsor.

Thanks Tarkon!  I updated my original Post and added you as a sponsor.