Kedrin
Thumbs Up 
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?

1) Wimpel - I've had the pleasure of leveling with this guy for a good while. He would be the person to ask how bad I am at the game.

2) Bango - Not sure if this is possible, he might not be a full member yet. I have known Bango for a very long time (5 years?) through the SoD server. He was also my guild leader in FWF.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.

Kedrin - 51 - Half Elf - Ranger
http://www.takproject.net/magelo/charact...har=Kedrin

4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?

Shrink - none
EB - none
Gate - I have some pots from the 2 year anniversary
Invis - Spell
Levitate - Spell
Insta-clicky - none (just got a Lupine Dagger might help some)

5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)?

Bonaduce - 51 - Halfling - Cleric
http://www.takproject.net/magelo/charact...r=Bonaduce

Bonacci - 1 - Dark Elf - Enchanter
http://www.takproject.net/magelo/charact...ar=Bonacci
(Going to level him at some point to be my 3rd)

6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?

I live in Arizona so we switch between Mountain and Pacific since we don't use day light savings time. Tuesday might be hard since I don't get home until 8 PM, most night I should be home @ 5:30-6 however.

7. Where and when have you played EQ before? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.

I first started EQ during velious era when I was younger. Played a pally then a monk. 45-50 max

After AO I came back to EQ during PoP ~ 2002-2004. I was a ranger (Swipht Kickinthenuts) in a guild that broke into PoTime.

After that, I played WoW for 5+ years and was one of the top rogues on the server for a good amount of the time I played.

Moved to Flagstaff and was a broke college student so I quit WoW to play SoD since it was free.

Kedrin is the #1 Ranger on SoD : https://www.shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fo...har=kedrin

8. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?

I have played a ranger through all the elementals as well as into PoTime. We did kill Quarm once before I left to play WoW friends and family alpha.

Most of my EQ raid experience would come from SoD. I played for well over 5 years.  

9. Why do you want to join Temerity?

I joined this server because SoD is dying. Bango was a great guy to play with and he told me about the server. He recommended this guild. I guess you guys are pretty cool to play with. From my limited experience with you guys that seems to be true.

10. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?

I really enjoy hanging out with people on vent/mumble and killing dragons for loot pixel dollars. For some strange reasons EQ has always been more enjoyable than most other games to me, I keep coming back to it.

11. Anything else you want us to know?

Let me know if you would like me to pick a second sponsor. Perhaps someone could even volunteer?

Welcome to the boards, Kedrin. You'll need to find a second sponsor because Bango isn't eligible yet. But in the meantime, feel free to hang out in the temerity:fnord channel, and we'll all keep an eye out for you in game.
Gadzooks

Good to see another ranger!

Tongue 
Glad to see your app Kedrin, and would be more than happy to sponsor you! Your also not as bad as you think you may be.  Tongue

Kedrin is a great dude, and was an invaluable asset to me on Shards of Dalaya.  He is reliable, level headed, and was always willing to help others.

Happy to see your application bud!

Now that Bango is a full member, I will agree to sponsor Kedrin.