GG
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
  • Sponsors: Ouiji, Tigree
2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
  • Grouped with Ouiji while on short camp in SG, Tigree in AE groups.
3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo. 4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
  • Gnome illusion, Fishbone Earring, Gate, Invis, and Air Elemental illusion. J-Boots & Goblin Jacuzzi Ring, still trying for Gobbie Earring.
5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
  • Gigistars/Druid/53, Gigistarr/Bard/53, Gigistarz/Wizard/50, Rascals/Mage/52, Dancer/Rogue/54, Bogleg/Paladin/50, Kikistar/Cleric/51, Zarisa/Monk/52, Superbad/Shaman/49, Superstar/Warrior/50, Hooligans/Mage/53
6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
  • PST, afternoons / nights
7. Where and when have you played EQ before? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
  • Played live from 1999 to 2001, gigistar on AK, joined after F2P and was running with Destiny until sunset.
8. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
  • Minimal raiding experience, played chanter on raids mostly, charm dps.
9. Why do you want to join Temerity?
  • Old school guild, solid leadership/structure, not a mega guild.
10. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
  • This one is hard to answer, perhaps it's nostalgia, or the interactions between players, but mostly probably due to the feeling I get when I'm in a perfect group where everyone is "in the zone" and the xp just flows.
11. Anything else you want us to know?
  • Due to my location on the west coast, I may have trouble staying the entire duration for raids.

Good to see your app!

Happy to see your app GG!

Looking forward to grouping with you again in game.

What Alta do you have?

Should have replied "what alts don't I have"

Anyway. Welcome.
-Pane's crap

@Bango: Nice pulls yesterday, let's do the hole when we have the chance, got a wiz for AE as well.

@Pane: It's a bit ridiculous ain't it? Huh  Not sure why I have so many alts, guess I enjoy PL'ing and shuffling combos for the ideal trio.

Hey GG, we'll be in fear for several hours tonight starting at 8 EST. Welcome to join and get to know more of us

Thanks for the invite, was quite fun! Realized a couple of things on my end I can change to make things work better next time.

You did great, Gigi. Was nice having you around.

You can count me as one sponsor (Ouiji)

Please edit your app to reflect that
-Pane's crap

GiGi - I'll be your second sponsor.

Thanks for coming out last night, and nice work with the charm pet!

Thank you both, app updated!