Looking for information on Al'Kabor inner acrylia
Hi all,

I do some coding work for an EQEmu project, I'm looking for some information on pre-revamp Acrylia Caverns events, since those seem to be incredibly obscure. Does anyone here have a good idea of what those are supposed to look like? I've seen a number of posts around from Al'Kabor folks about them... Please let me know if you or someone you know has any information!

Thank you!

Hello Vip00,

Inner AC was not, for the most part, in working order on AK. Most of it was inaccessible.

The key quest did work, and some effort was made to explore what little of Inner AC was both accessible and working. What little got written down about that is recorded down in the archived joint raiding forum, which I've set you up to be able to see. Feel free to poke around and see if anything down there is helpful.
Gadzooks

(03-01-2017, 04:26 AM)Ravenwing Wrote: Hello Vip00,

Inner AC was not, for the most part, in working order on AK. Most of it was inaccessible.

The key quest did work, and some effort was made to explore what little of Inner AC was both accessible and working. What little got written down about that is recorded down in the archived joint raiding forum, which I've set you up to be able to see. Feel free to poke around and see if anything down there is helpful.

Thank you so much, this is INCREDIBLY helpful. I'm aware that the Tashakhi event was not doable on Al'Kabor, we'll likely end up making it function like the post-revamp Khati Sha event. I'm mostly interested in the other more minor events that there's effectively no info on out there. This is a treasure trove, thank you!