Faults (Zyzzix) application
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
Bragon and Tigree
2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
I met bragon on AK, and have gotten to know Tigree on Takp

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo. 
Zyzzix, 60, Iksar, Monk

https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...har=Zyzzix

4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky? 
Shrink: Ant's potion
EB - Fishbone earring
Gate: ot hammmer - potions
invis: typically i use my box but i have a cloudy potion on hand as well
Lev: Pegasus Feather Cloak

Instant click: 8th ring, monk epic, dain hammer

5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
Riskabear/ Enchanter/ 60 https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...=Riskabear
Faultsy/ Druid/ 60  https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...ar=Faultsy
Defaults/ Mage/ 51
Beardog/ Shadowknight/ 58

6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  EST AMs to early evening - I should be able to make some scheduled evening raids but not all. I do play often when I have time.

7. Where and when have you played EQ before? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.  I played EQ on Solusek Ro as a big newb ranger and later again on Fippy Darkpaw as Faults the Gnome rogue. I then played on Al'kabor as Faults the ranger, was guilded initially in destiny and later in temerity i was active in the last 2-2.5 years of Al'kabor.

8. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
I have played a ranger, shaman, rogue, monk (on takp only for monk) enchanter, bard and druid on raids on Al'kabor, fippy darkpaw and a little on solusek ro.
9. Why do you want to join Temerity? I like the players a great deal and respect them. Temerity has the sort of raid discipline i'd like to see and in a future sense there is a good chance that as life unfolds (kids, career etc) my playtime will be shifted later by necessity; so with that on the horizon temerity seems like it can be home.

10. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
I play to have fun, I often set goals for myself and seek to achieve those goals. I like to grind, and I like a good camp. Everquest is special to me, not just for nostalgia but for gaming done right. When I raid I like to raid well, one of the most enjoyable experiences in everquest is the clockwork execution of a raid plan done well (simultaneously when everything is going wrong but a victory is wrested from defeat can be the greatest feeling in the game) and that is what everquest does so right. 
11. Anything else you want us to know? 
I would happily give up iksar regen and ac to be a gnome monk. That is how great gnomes are.
I really love path of exile.

Hey man! Good to see your app Big Grin .

Hey Faults! Look forward to hangin with ya.

Glad to see this !
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

Hi Faults.  Great to see your app.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

Hey, Faults. It will be good to see ya around in game again!

(04-13-2017, 07:44 PM)Faults Wrote: 11. Anything else you want us to know? 
I would happily give up iksar regen and ac to be a gnome monk. That is how great gnomes are.

insta tag
Perin  Perrin Goldeneyes 
The pInking'Gnomerlord & Short-Bus Operator

Heart

Sup dude.

Welcome aboard!!

Faults is the only person I'll miss.