Marie
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.) 
Perish + Perin

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
Perish and I likely worked at Disneyland together in another life and Perin and I go to the same church (in AkAnon). Know both of them from Takp-  

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.

Marie - WAR - 60

4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?

EB: Lodi Shield
Shrink: I worship only King Ak'Anon
Gate: OT Hammer off my cleric (she's not over 1K AC for nothin'!)
Levi: Pegasus Cloak
Clicky: Pauldrons of Ferocity

5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 

Widdle - ENC - 60 (trio)
Linderoth - CLR - 60  (trio)
Aladdin - ROG - 60 (team deeps)
Bastian - MAG - 60 (team deeps)
Merlin - WIZ - 60 (team deeps)

6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  

I live on the same block as the Hollywood sign (PST). Can I omit my play schedule? If the server has been up, I've typically been on. My work schedule will changing so my playtime will be shifting towards late afternoons/evenings. 

7. Where and when have you played EQ before? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 

I played EQ the very day it launched. My guild (FOR - Fists of Righteousness) played a game called 'The Realm' before EQ. Our guild and MECH (Mechanically Engineered Cybernetic Humanoids) picked up together and made the switch to discover Norrath. I played for a few years, and stopped around 2001. I hadn't played again until I discovered Takp last March (2016). Expansion content is new for me, but I'm a pretty big researcher. 

8. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?

I've mainly raided with my trio - Enc/War/Clr, unless my other characters can be more useful. (PBAOE, Coths, all things dagger). I've MT'd all of Velious short of Vulak, AoW + Tunare. My raiding experience has always heavily relied on help from my cleric, and especially my enchanter - so I'd say I'm pretty well-skilled at trio'ing. With that said, I think easing off responsibilities of those two would allow me to master warrior even more.  

9. Why do you want to join Temerity?

I'm all about building good relationships with people, it's what I do for a living. I'm amazed with the bond you guys have all grown over the years and how that shows up in your game play. I've made some pretty great connections with some of the team thus far, and feel it could be a great home for me. I love to raid, I excel to be great - so couple that with having a blast along the way seems how this game was intended to be played.

10. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?

I play EQ to relax and have a good time. It's a game and I expect for it to be fun (I'm about maxed in all trade skills so I can say this more freely now). 

11. Anything else you want us to know?

One thing I'd like to address is that I've spent some time in multiple guilds on this server. It isn't how I would have hoped things would've gone - but I've just unfortunately been met with issues finding the right home. I'm looking to be surrounded by a good network of people, and have fun slaying some pixels - and I really think Temerity will be that place. I'm looking to land somewhere that I can be at for a long time.

Some random fun facts about me:
  • I sell toys for a living at wholesale. 
  • I travel regularly for work and have spent time every state in the US (except Alaska, no offense to any eskimos). I hear you guys sync up regularly - I've never met another EQ player in the wild and dying to.   
  • I'm engaged. We're having a 3-part destination wedding next summer in Europe on the 4th of July (5 year anniversary). *searches craigslist for 3rd + 4th jobs*
  • Marie (Ma-ree, not to be confused with Mary) is named after Rogue - my favorite X-men toon who's strong as steel (hence the class). Oh - and I'm a total Disney nerd, ref: Aladdin.
Would love to get to know you all better and enjoy some gnomish spirits. Thanks for the time and consideration! Smile
[Image: Marie.jpg]

Hi Marie - it is great to see your app.  Cheers.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

Welcome to Temerity Marie! Other guilds I might suggest joining next month: Nephilim, Azure Guard.

Hey Marie. Glad to see you!

Glad to see the app, let me know if you need help with anything.

(04-29-2017, 05:58 PM)Thuule Wrote: Welcome to Temerity Marie!  Other guilds I might suggest joining next month: Nephilim, Azure Guard.

Ok I laughed. That said, Marie explained it pretty well in his application. 

Marie- as noted, it is great to see your app and I look forward to raiding with you.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

Woot! Happy to see the app, Marie.

Sometimes we have to kiss a few pigs before we find the right hog !
More farm jokes to follow !

/hug Marie. /ignore Thuule !
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

Omg. 

New Fun Fact:

I used to have two teacup potbelly pigs in LA:

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: Marie.jpg]

It was good talking to you before the raid the other night.  It should be exciting to kill more pixel things with you!!

Woooot!   Yay, Marie!  

Big Grin

Those are hardly worth dressing out !
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

Woooot! Welcome Marie!!!
Perin  Perrin Goldeneyes 
The pInking'Gnomerlord & Short-Bus Operator

Heart