Haleakala's Application
Starsha told me to go ahead and post my app even though I am short one sponsor. So here it is.

1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
Starsha and Miyamoto

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
Starsha and I were both in Destiny
Miyamoto and I (as Reguluss) were the two Vah Shir Warriors with the most AAs on AK. We grouped at fiends on PoV a lot.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Haleakala - 60th Vah Shir Warrior
https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...=Haleakala

4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
Shrink: Cobalt Bracer
EB: Fishbone Earring and Lodizal Shell Shield
Gate: Vial of Velum Vapors and Worker Sledgemallet
Invisibility: Cobalt Greaves
Levitate: nothing, I need to work on this. I hope killing Quilmane happens for em this week end.
Instant Clickies: Pauldrons of Ferocity, Kromzek Surveyor Scope, and Journeyman's Boots

5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)?
Theseus - Cleric 60
Knossos - Enchanter 60
Keiolani - Magician 60
Asolo - Rogue 60
Hana - Druid 60
Verdah - Druid 60
Nalani - Necromancer 55
Lohn - Ranger 15
Mysticvoyage(my bazaar trader) - Bard 15

6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
Central Time
I am on Tuesdays to Fridays, I work Saturday, Sunday and Monday

7. Where and when have you played EQ before? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.
On AK, the two characters I played the most were Theus (main cleric) and Reguluss (warrior).
On both AK and here I was in Destiny. It is the only guild I have been in.

8. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
I have been a main cleric on raids. On AK, I boxed Theus and Gyza (guild cleric, not my cleric) and here I ran Theseus as a main until about a month ago when I switched mains to Haleakala.

9. Why do you want to join Temerity?
There are a few reasons. I hated to leave behind so many friends in Destiny, but I already have many friends in Temerity. It will be good to be guilded again with Neea, Tarkon, Starsha, Senbus, Pithy, Ravenwing, Lenas, Zyzzix, Marie, Marvn, and Majo are some that come to mind. There are likely some others too I am unaware of too. Second, I want to be in a guild where getting the VT shards matters. Why do all those camps if your guild won't be raiding VT? Also, I want to learn to be a better raider and a better player. I have always considered myself a mediocre player, Temerity has many players from whom I hope I can learn.

10. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
Well, first the obvious answer. I have free time and I enjoy spending my free time on EQ. Although I am somewhat competitive, I have learned that at best I am an average player. What some players do particularly with bards and enchanters amazes me. I doubt I can ever be one of those players, but I do see I am a better player than I was on AK and I hope to continue to improve.

I believe the attribute I have that makes me stand out is my tenacity. I may be uncomfortable charming for faster XP, but over time I will grind all those AAs. I can do those long repetitive things that many hate: tradeskills, keying and grinding. I am like the tortoise, slow and study.

11. Anything else you want us to know?
As stated previously, my work schedule is Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. However, for the next week I am training and I am working M-F days. Also, I may soon changing my schedule permanently to M-F. So in short, I am not really sure what my schedule will be.

For the past 6 plus years I have been a cleric main and I think I do okay counting to a number and pushing a button. I am applying with a warrior main and raiding with a warrior main is new to me, so please give me tips and suggestions so I can be a better raider. Things like what hot keys I should have set up so I can target mobs faster. I have noticed almost everyone is faster than I at targeting mobs.

I'm glad you posted our app Hale! I'm sure you will find another sponsor when one become available. With the recent influx of so many great players, there just aren't enough people to go around. We have many great warriors who can help you increase your skills or die trying lol.

I'm glad I can help out after you helped me out so often before. I think you can really enjoy yourself here.

Thank you for your help Starsha.

I am like the tortoise, slow and studly.

And now we know why Starsha wants to sponsor Haleakala ! /grin /dance /hug
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

Welcome !
Perin  Perrin Goldeneyes 
The pInking'Gnomerlord & Short-Bus Operator

Heart

Hey dude!

Hey Senbus and thank you for the welcome Perrin. Thank you for becoming my second sponsor Miyamoto. It is so nice to be moving forward with the application process.

Thank you for helping my cleric get his Gloves of Dragon Slaying. I have had that head for about 2 months. Thank you for both the Yelinak head turn in tonight and the Yelinak faction hit a week and a half ago. I had won the Yelinak head as a cleric main in Destiny, on Destiny's last raid before Destiny began losing almost all of its best raiders.

Grats man!

Hey, thank you for having me on the raids the past few weeks. Miyamoto has informed me that he is no longer able to sponsor me. So I am back at the beginning of the application process. One of my reasons for leaving Destiny and applying to Temerity was the hope that I would regain my interest in EQ. And well, it has not. Temerity runs excellent raids, I am quite impressed and I am sure you will go far on TAK, just as you did on AK.

I am withdrawing my application and taking a break from EQ. I am truly sorry it did not work out. Maybe some time away will rekindle my interest in EQ. Again, thank you for considering me and I wish you all the best of luck.

Whatever you did on Norrath, you did with a level of intensity that I could never duplicate.  Sometimes, is good to step away and re-evaluate. 

I know I sit on my butt too much and play this game, when I should be out in the garden, or doing some real life BAKING or TAILORING.

Not FISHING. I hate to fish !
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

Thanks for the notice Theus, it was good to have you along on the raids you were able to make. We all need a break once in awhile, hope you enjoy yours

OI am sorry to hear that Theus. Take a break and recharge. Cheers.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

I'm sorry to hear this!! Thanks for posting it so I wouldn't have to worry about where you are. I know I will miss how helpful you've always been and will be here if you return. If Temerity isn't the guild for you, I'm sure there are others who would be willing to take you along for the ride too.

Aww... We'll be here when you're ready to play again!
Mechaike