Juke/Quirk Rumspringa has ended
1. Who is your sponsor? (Returning member only needs 1)

Pithy

2. How do you know your sponsor?

Years of being in Temerity with Pithy.  Thousands of wipes with Pithy.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.

Juke 60 Iksar Monk

4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?

Fishbone Earring,Gate Potions,Invis Potions (pocket druid/wiz as well), Lev potion thing from Chardok, Several clickies

5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
Quirk 60 Wiz
Weedy 60 Druid
Dood 18? Necromancer

6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  

West Africa time zone. I typically play 1 est to 5 east when I'm on.

7. Where and when have you played EQ before? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 

Temerity since late 2007 with Quirk the Nerco.

Raided with Destiny and Imperium on TAKP

I also was in Prophecy on Bertoxxulous with Busta

8. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
Shaman, Necro, Wizard, Monk

I've seen it all with Tem on Al'Kabor. Hours in Ssra and VT, breaking into the Elemental Planes, and breaking into PoTime. On TAKP I've raided most content with Destiny and Imperium.

9. Why do you want to join Temerity?

I'm returning to Tem so I can be guilded with my eq friends and family that I've had for the last decade.  I'm not playing as much as I used to, so when I do I'd rather be with you guys than elsewhere.

10. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?

I expect to wipe over and over again while doing crazy things with Pithy.  I play for the laughs during the wipes.

I'm on this game for the people. I can't start naming Tems names because my application would list just about every member I've played with over the years.

11. Anything else you want us to know?
gnomes are still the best

11. Anything else you want us to know?
gnomes are still the best

Yes

Welcome home, Qnome!

Slouch, fattoknight
formerly Pithy, gnooligan

Hi Quirk. Nice to see your app. If I catch you in-game I do want to better understand a couple items. Cheers.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

(06-04-2017, 12:53 PM)Tarkon Wrote:  If I catch you in-game I do want to better understand a couple items.

For sure. That goes for everyone else too, /t juke or /t quirk anytime to chat.

Welcome back, man

Wasappp Gnomey! Good to see ya Brotatochip!
Perin  Perrin Goldeneyes 
The pInking'Gnomerlord & Short-Bus Operator

Heart

Yay!! Stoked to see your app!!

Did you read over the new app rules for those with druid alts? Must have 200 foraging... help me get back in the kitchen!
[Image: Marie.jpg]

Good times smashing some HOT mines during a offnight (for me)/offday(for you) get together.

(06-04-2017, 03:38 PM)Marie Wrote: Yay!! Stoked to see your app!!

Did you read over the new app rules for those with druid alts? Must have 200 foraging... help me get back in the kitchen!

I'm not stopping you!

Sponsor change.

Here's Busta handing me off to Pithy:

[Image: 27x4cxc.gif]

in his capable ogre hamfists!

Ohhh are we going to pass Quirk/Juke around? I don't know if I've ever had an iksar monk under my robe, but I'm willing to try anything once ;-) Welcome back!

(06-08-2017, 10:56 AM)Starsha Wrote: Ohhh are we going to pass Quirk/Juke around? I don't know if I've ever had an iksar monk under my robe, but I'm willing to try anything once ;-) Welcome back!

Congrats!! You've got a new robe to host visitors in....

Maybe Brawlerr can help you out with that.

*slithers away quickly*

So happy to see ya around Quirk =)
Tak 60 Beastlord Dobbis

https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...har=Dobbis[url=http://eq.magelo.com/profile/435883][/url]