Diro App
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)

Don't have any, hoping to find some through raids/grouping.

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.

Diro - 54 Rogue

4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?

Have a 60 sham for pots/lev. Have telescope/shrunken gob earring for insta clickies. Lodi shield for EB.

5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)?

Blizzardlizard - 60 Sham
Transcend - 60 Ench
Demon - 60 SK

6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  

PST - usually play most days after 3-4pm.

7. Where and when have you played EQ before? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.

Played on Fennin Ro server as a Beastlord named Dragulaa. Was in Realm of Ages.

8. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?

Vanilla, some Kunark, some Velious as a rogue.

9. Why do you want to join Temerity?

It's good to have friends. I like to group and play with people.

10. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?

The challenge, the community, and the timeless fun that continues 18 years later.

11. Anything else you want us to know?

I'm not super hardcore but I'd love to help the guild out with some extra DPS when I can.

Diro!!

Awesome to see your app... 

Diro was Aladdin/Bastian/Merlin's main exp buddy in the hole from like 45 all the way to 60. We spent a ton of time together... my street rat must've inspired his class change Wink

Good to see you buddy, look forward to grouping with you again-
[Image: Marie.jpg]

haha nah my rogue was my main character at server launch but it become pretty hard finding a group so i had to do the Trio. I'm glad to be playing him again, by far my favorite char i've ever played.

Can cancel my app, going to give austerity another shot under new leadership. Thank you anyways.