Fiora's app
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)

Bustah has generously offered to be first sponsor. Second one is still being worked out.

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?

All roads lead through Benzarden, at least so far.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.

Fiora, L59.9 human ranger.

https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...char=Fiora

4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?

I always shrank with my BST alt so I don't have an item for that. Lodi shell for EB, OT hammer for gate, I can cast invis and levitate. I don't think Fiora has a junk buff item yet.

5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 

Fieldfare, 60 paladin
Kitrianne, 60 druid
Mistle, 60 beastlord
Feverfew, 40 cleric
Brielyn, 40 warrior
Mitsuha, 32 enchanter
Pfeffa is my trader

There's a couple more of no real note.

6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  

I'm in mountain time zone (I live in Alberta), however my schedule changes during the year. Right now through the summer my schedule is quite early, much like someone on the east coast. By the winter it will be so late I will be eating lunch when we raid.

7. Where and when have you played EQ before? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 

I did not play on the original AK. I started EQ right at release and played on Povar, Tribunal, Nameless, and Tholuxe as they released. Later I played on Test when it was still like a regular server (no transfers), that was for a couple years. Came back after dabbling in other mmorpgs (mostly Eve) to play on p99, then came to takp finally late in 2016.

8. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?

For recent experience, I have played cleric, wizard, paladin, druid, beastlord, and ranger. I've been to every raid from classic to PoP (LDoN actually), though honestly I barely remember Luclin and PoP now. Not a lot of NToV experience though.

9. Why do you want to join Temerity?

I want to raid with people who will be fun to raid with. Austerity has fun people. But Austerity doesn't have ENOUGH people (and certainly not now). It lost too many people to taking breaks or retiring and it couldn't raid any more. Temerity ALSO has fun people, and is on the upswing. I want to be a part of that.

10. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?

Hopeless addiction mostly. Need my nightly hit of dead mobs or I get the shakes.

11. Anything else you want us to know?

Nothing important. I do tend to have good raid attendance (in fact I believe I was at or very near 100% with Austerity). Three of my characters are keyed to ST. I have been in a cleric chain before and will somewhat soon have a cleric ready to go here, she's on the front burner. I don't do drama.

Welcome, Fiora! I think you're going to have a lot of fun with Tem. I hope you enjoy getting to know these guys as much as I have.

Let me know if you have any questions along the way!

Hey Fiora!! 

Great to see the app, welcome <3
[Image: Marie.jpg]

Ranger!! Looking forward to meeting you. Big Grin

We treat rangers like diseased livestock.

I mean welcome!
[Image: 587.png]
[Image: 5540.png]

(06-02-2017, 11:25 AM)Bragon Wrote: I treat rangers like diseased livestock.

Fixed Wink

Hi Fiora--

Nice to see your app and I look forward to meeting you.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

Hi Fiora, happy to see another new face! I look forward to getting to know you.

By the way, still looking for second sponsor. See you guys at tov/aow/ss or whatever tonight

I would love to get to know you more in game Fiora and hang out. I've been on vacay so I haven't been around much, but I hope to raid tonight. I've always had a soft spot for Rangers. I hope to see you soon!

(06-07-2017, 07:20 PM)Starsha Wrote: I would love to get to know you more in game Fiora and hang out.  I've been on vacay so I haven't been around much, but I hope to raid tonight. I've always had a soft spot for Rangers. I hope to see you soon!

Soft spot for rangers? You must not have a cleric...

[Image: KkblD0X.jpg]
Lenas / Leona / Lauxi

[Image: 60s-spiderman-meme-candy.jpg]