Drudgee app
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)

Tarkon and Benzarden

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?

Both through chatting and grouping

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.

Drudgee- 60 Iksar Monk https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...ar=Drudgee

4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?

Shrink Potions, Fishbone earring, OT Hammer and a stash of FoB gate pots, Larrikans Mask, Levi pots. Insta clicky would be my epic

5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 

Fannin- 60 Druid
Kenadil- 60 Cleric
Brlaar- 58 Wizard
Ubelan- 60 Enchanter
Tumr-  58 Magician
Gradeten- 56 Shaman

6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  

EST, most weekday evenings, random on the weekends

7. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 

I played on live from 2000 to around 2007 on Tunare (Iksar monk named Drudgee). Stopped playing in OoW

8. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?

Austerity, they ded. No more raiding and thats why I play this game

9. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?

Started raiding in velious and continued on in every expansion through omens of war on Live. Raided end zones in all expansions except OoW. Always Monk, lots of pulling. On Takp, Mostly all Velious content except for deep NToV.

On Takp my raiding trio was monk enchanter druid. I love pulling and melee dps, I also really like the versatility of the druid for rampage/raid healing while also being able to DoT/nuke

10. Why do you want to join Temerity?

I spend a lot of time on this game. I want to be part of a community of good people and efficient raids capable of killing the most challenging things

11. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?

Raiding first. I have always enjoyed the challenge of coordinating with lots of people for one goal. The greater the challenge the better the reward. Learning boss fights and dying until you finally win is the most fun I have had in any game (Except heroic lich king /shudder)

I also love doing old content with small groups. We used to 6 to 9 man the old velious/luclin content once we were geared in GoD. Was a lot of fun. On Takp killing things like kunark dragons or chardok royals with small groups sounds like a good time.

12. Anything else you want us to know?
I am a true MMO junkie. Since I started playing EQ at 14 I have pretty much have always played a MMO. From to EQ to WoW to Jade Dynasty (Dont ask, it was a dark time) and back to EQ. i Joined this server about a year ago and I loved it since day 1. I want to continue on killing dragons, and space things, and EQ Gods

Hi Drudgee. Great to see your formal application.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

Let's get to know each other. I have no idea how to play a monk or how to split mobs when pulling, plus the whole monk celibacy thing baffles me ;-)

Monks are celibate ! ? !
Surely not ours )
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

Glad to see you app Drudgee! If we are lucky we can be in the same guild again!

(06-08-2017, 10:48 AM)Starsha Wrote: Let's get to know each other. I have no idea how to play a monk or how to split mobs when pulling, plus the whole monk celibacy thing baffles me ;-)

Lol....we must commit to a life of celibacy in order to achieve true happenis

For real though, if you or anyone at that needs or have alts that need gear from HoT, Fiora and I (and hopefully others will join) do late night HoT throughout the week on off nights. A little slow going with 1 group but it's a good time.

Also, feel free to hit me up anytime

Only welf monks may experience norrathian pleasures and the bawdy house.

The true monks are Iksar and proud, not pretender wood elf monks (totally saying this because I don't want to farm froglok faction)

Welf monks are the green berets - strikeforce alpha. First on the scene, but never seen.

(06-09-2017, 11:24 AM)Faults Wrote: Welf monks are the green berets - strikeforce alpha. First on the scene, but never seen.

Makes sense. I mean, they even have night vision. A monk that can see in the dark is truly deadly.
Lenas / Leona / Lauxi

Edited to add my second sponsor