Spaide's App
Spoilers bro.

Jesus!
[Image: 587.png]
[Image: 5540.png]

(06-30-2017, 09:45 AM)Oiwon Wrote: OMG Spaide left Destiny and is joining Temerity?? What's that you say? He's also adopted his dead sisters bastard-son and taken him as his own bastard and never even told his current wife the truth about his bastards identity, pretending to have knocked up some floozy this entire time!? What a bad person!! SHAME!

I'm jk of course.

Wow Buen, you really said what i think a lot of people are feeling/thinking. I just want to echo your words and (i know it's probably not the place) but Spaide, thanks for everything. You brought people together and carried a lot of people on your back for a long time, and led us through some really awesome victories and fun. Thanks for taking a chance on me when i App'd to Destiny. It has been great becoming friends with you. I think Temerity will be so lucky and happy to have you. I wish you all the best and hope you enjoy your time in EQ as much possible, cheers! Also, cheers Temerity. Grats on all of your recent success. Nice to see you back on top. 

Oiwon

Thanks buddy. This means a lot to me. Hopefully we can catch up in game soon