Brawlerr's App
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)

Khorpus and Linkamus!

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?

I know Khorpus IRL, we have been friends since Highschool and or earlier? It's getting hard to remember that far back!

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.

I have been maining an Brawlerr, 60, Iksar Monk, but.. I know the guild has had a huge influx in monks! Khorpus has been working with me to get a Bard leveled up and I would be willing to Main, but I just want to be useful and I have the characters to do that.

None the less, here is a link to my Monk.

https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...r=Brawlerr

4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?

-I use a shammy for Shrink! but I can buy the potions and one day get my shammy making potions.
      -Larrakins mask to invis, and fingerbone hoop to see invis.
      -I can keep a Pot for Levi
      -Epic clicky!  AoN, Shield of Immaculate, Aegis of Bathezid.

5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)?

Studley / Shaman / 60
      Nicolae / Cleric / 60
      Shizzar / Enchanter / 59
      Amadeus / Bard / 45
      Allanon / Druid / 45
      Harrowing / Rogue / 45
      Stallionn / Warrior / 40+

6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule? 

Live on the East coast, However; working nights currently so usually asleep from 8am to 4pm +/- a few hours depending on events, when I am not sleeping I am usually EQing.

7. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.

I played EQ on the Live servers back in 1999 - 2002, Prexus was my home and Stallionn the DE Warrior was my main. I was in a few guilds but the big ones were Unity, and Keepers of the Faith just before I stopped playing shortly after PoP was released.

8. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?

I was apart of Austerity because that is the guild Khorpus as apart of when he convinced me to start playing again, it was a good guild and a good home. Unforunately it had an un timely demise while I was on deployment.

9. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?

I tanked on Prexus and loved it more then anything. Since being on Takp I raided with Austerity from about Sept - Dec of which I was able to join in PoF, PoH and the (new) Velious content until I left on my deployment in December of which I boxed with Monk/Cleric/Sham and tho my monk was my "main" I spent all my time doing CH Chains!

I just enjoy the challenge and commodore that comes with raiding, it doesn't matter that much what class I am playing because from what I have experienced, they all have challenges!   I also don't recommend boxing in raids and prefer not too so it would be nice to be in a guild that is established enough where it is isn't necessary.

10. Why do you want to join Temerity?

Honestly, because Khorpus is my one of my best of buddies and he vouches for you!  He has had nothing but good things to say about the guild, as with every other member of Temerity I have gotten to know.

11. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?

I expect to have fun, it is a game more then anything else it should be fun!  Because I don't live near Khorpus anymore it is a good way to still "hang out", and again I love the challenges of raiding and look forward to raiding with ya'll.

12. Anything else you want us to know?

I have mentioned deployments, I am no longer in the military but I do contract work for the military which on occasion requires me to deploy. As of right now, I am not scheduled to go again until end of 2018 and usually am only gone upwards of 4 months.  Granted much can change in such a short amount of time, I want to know I am apart of a guild that will still be around when I get back!

Good to see your application! Welcome.

Hey brother! Glad you got around to this, you've been talking about it a lot for the last month. 

Brawlerr and I have been playing all sorts of PC games together since childhood. He's a quick learner and has a lot of EQ experience and I definitely believe he will be a friendly, helpful, and worthwhile member of Temerity. He plays a lot of classes and spent a lot of time deciding what to play as his main. He's a good monk, I think it will work out well and that he made a wise decision for his main. S0

I'll see you in Norrath, I can usually make about 50-75% of all the raids these days and can't play as often as him but i'll be on plenty to help him learn how we raid and use channels and whatnot. He'll pick it up quick and Linkamus will be just as helpful or moreso.

Welcome to the fold man.
-- Khorpus -- Meccus - Tersius - Evokus

(06-28-2017, 01:19 AM)Khorpus Wrote: Hey brother! Glad you got around to this, you've been talking about it a lot for the last month. 

Brawlerr and I have been playing all sorts of PC games together since childhood. He's a quick learner and has a lot of EQ experience and I definitely believe he will be a friendly, helpful, and worthwhile member of Temerity. He plays a lot of classes and spent a lot of time deciding what to play as his main. He's a good monk, I think it will work out well and that he made a wise decision for his main. S0

I'll see you in Norrath, I can usually make about 50-75% of all the raids these days and can't play as often as him but i'll be on plenty to help him learn how we raid and use channels and whatnot. He'll pick it up quick and Linkamus will be just as helpful or moreso.

Welcome to the fold man.

haha, thanks buddy!  I look forward to it.

I should mention both Khorpus and Faults have pressed that I need to main who I have the most fun playing, which my monk has been the rock of all I do in this game so appreciate the support.

Yessir, no pressure to change mains

Never enough monks!!

Rounds out the monastery