Benoeb's Application
Information 
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)

I wasn't going to apply until Savannah was accepted and proved her mettle. Lenas and Savannah both insisted I app after only one person was willing to sponsor me. That one person is Tigree. Full disclosure I've only ever sent tells to Tigree for SP on raids, but she was really pleasant about it. I didn't want to app until I got 2 people willing to vouch for me, but was told I should make my intention known to others about possibly joining so they would be aware I was looking for another.

*Update* 
Rootbear has decided to sponsor me as well. 

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?

Just raided with Tigree a few times, she and Savannah seem to have a good rapport. 

Spoken with Rootbear a couple times. Chatted about Star Wars and how I'm forced to live with Savannah's horde of cats.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.

Benoeb.60.Human.Wizard - https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...har=Benoeb

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?

benoeb - https://www.takproject.net/forums/index....noeb.1294/

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?

10 dose Ant's potion
Fishbone earring
Able to cast gate, invis, & levitate
Outside the PoM flowers (which aren't instant cast) I do have the means if required to purchase or camp Bracer of the Hidden, Shruken Goblin Skull Earring, Spyglass

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 

Shuuhei.Paladin.60
Rosrak. Shaman.60
Eren.Bard.60
Back.Rogue.58

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  

Arizona, USA. GMT -07:00 with DST not being observed because we don't believe in archaic traditions. Normally I get home around 6-6:30pm local time depending on traffic. I hop on shortly there after to force Savannah to assist me in Chardok with hopes of eventually getting a Jeldorin for our pocket tank. During the week we play 2-4hrs a night depending on how late Savannah wants to stay up and typically are online from 11am to 8pm Sat/Sun.

8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 

EQ Live - Benoeb on Bertox/Brell/Cazic (server merges) & Stormhammer (followed Savannah there)

EQmac - Benoeb on Al'kabor. Only got to low-mid 50s before Sony shuttered the server. We remained guildless as I didn't feel it was appropriate to join a guild then leave once I was fully leveled to join a raiding guild if the opportunity arose.

9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?

Destiny. I joined because Lenas joined and wanted to be together in the same guild with family. I knew my work schedule would not allow me to raid with them as I typically never got home before 2am GMT +01:00 and typical raids for them would start at 10am local time for me. Once Lenas left there was no real reason for me to stay as I played completely different hours than the rest of the guild.

10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?

Raided with Benoeb from 2000 - 2008. Went through all content from Vanilla to Secrets of Faydwer. 

Benoeb's eqlive magelo: https://eq.magelo.com/profile/138037

Raided with Soleo (bard) from The Planes of Power to Secrets of Faydwer. 

Soleo's eqlive magelo: https://eq.magelo.com/profile/1290355

11. Why do you want to join Temerity?

For a chance to raid as I did in the past and have a glimmer of hope that we (Savannah and I) get group up with actual real life people so the both of us don't have to 3 box all the time. Community was a big thing for me when I played EQ back on the Live servers. Haven't really had that since we stopped playing in 2008.

12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?

To have the chance to play an MMO with people who don't expect a raid finder or have everything handed to them with raids that provide multi-mode difficulty with a dash of community.

13. Anything else you want us to know?

water > gatorade & I have a zombie head decanteur that holds my scotch.

Sup ben - pleased to see this - you get that jeld yet?

(07-02-2017, 10:19 PM)Faults Wrote: Sup ben - pleased to see this - you get that jeld yet?

Thanks for the kinds words. To answer your question though... nope, spent 3 hours there today before raids. Four Ska'Tu spawns and nothing other than nathsar gaunts and shai'din rev baubles.

Moved past the 38 Ska'tu spawns point and still no glimpse of Jeldorin. I'm starting to believe the 4% drop rate was only lip service and not an actual number.

If you want a wizard that shows up, doesn't complain, drinks a lot and doesn't have a dramatic bone in his body... Ben is your man.
Lenas / Leona / Lauxi

4% is gonna make that item a real bitch and a half.

I've been distracted a little by life. I will check on things tomorrow Benoeb.
~Rootbear, pilikia (clr), moki (bst), shamoo (shm), tootle (brd), snoot (shd), snozby (enc)