Sazar's Application
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)

My sponsors are Neea and Starsha.

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?

Neea was my first friend on this server.  Neea, Starsha, and I were all in Destiny together for quite a while.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.

Sazar, 60 Ranger, WoodElf - https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...char=Sazar

4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?

Shrink - Ant Potions
EB items - Lodizal Shell Shield & Fishbone Earring
Gate - Worker's Sledgemallet, Tolan's Breastplate (on loan to me), Potions
Invis - Superior Camo, Instant Invis Potions
Levitate - Pegasus Feather Cloak, Lev spell
Insta-Clicky - 8th Ring 

5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? Listed those 50 and above.

Cazar, 60 Cleric
Guise, 60 Enchanter
Leshew, 60 Wizard
Jyrki, 60 Monk
Catzar, 56 Shaman
Klepta, 50 Rogue

6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  

CST, Texas
I typically play most evenings.  Thursdays or when I'm travelling for business are hit and miss for me.  I also play off and on during the afternoon when I work from home.

7. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 

Prior to TAKP, I played EQ on the Druzzil Ro and Fennin Ro servers (prior to the split to Druzzil).  I started in April 99 when my college roommate brought the game back after spring break.  Let's just say that I'm glad that I was a Senior and about to graduate otherwise my GPA would have taken a hit. I have played EQ off and on since 99.

8. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?

I was in Destiny. I left Destiny to apply with Temerity because upon my return to the game I found that many of my close in game friends had joined Temerity.

9. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?

Prior to TAKP, I have raided from Velious through Underfoot.  I was on the server first Tunare and AoW as a guest of Hoss. 

I primarily played a Monk, Cleric, and Wizard during raids on Live.

I often raided with my wife who plays a Beastlord and Druid.  On TAKP, I mained a Cleric until my return to the game this past Spring.  Since then, I have played my Ranger as my main.

10. Why do you want to join Temerity?

There are many reasons. I want to join Temerity to be reunited with old friends.  I want to challenge myself on high end raids.  I want to make new friends and continue to enjoy my time on TAKP (as I have in Destiny).

11. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?

I play EQ to have fun with friends whether that fun comes from a long group camp or a challenging raid.  I do enjoy raiding content and experimenting with new strategies to take down top end content.  

12. Anything else you want us to know?

I'm looking forward to playing with my old friends here and the new ones that I intend to make. Also my wife and I are avid hockey fans. We are Dallas Stars season ticket holders!
Kili / Sazar / Cazar / Guise / Leshew / Catzar

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmond Burke

Sweet! Moar Texans!

Hey Sazar! 

Great to see your app... the real infamous owner of Guise! I've never known who's toon that was, lol. See you in game Smile
[Image: Marie.jpg]

HI Sazar. Great to see your app.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

Hey sazar (caz) - great guy in destiny; good player, good human.

so, basically a texas ranger?

Shit's fucked up.
[Image: 587.png]
[Image: 5540.png]

Am happy to sponsor this fine young man into our guild !
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

Definitely motivated since returning; Saz asked me for some gear recommendations and a couple of weeks later he needed more Tongue
Lenas / Leona / Lauxi

I'm so happy you're coming to join us Sazar! I hope we have some more deep discussions under the sea!

I thought I'd look at the hubby's app. Glad I did. LOL @ Bragon! You never fail at those curse filled one liners. Never even thought about putting together him playing a ranger and living in Texas. Lenas if you haven't figured out, he is an overachiever. Always has been. Thankfully, his daughter has gotten his brains and that drive as well. Probably why at 11 yrs old, she wants to be an orthodontist during the week and a veterinarian on the weekends. Can only pray she keeps up with her straight A's and gets some scholarships to help pay for all that schooling if she's serious about all that. I think it was Tarkon that called him a slacker cause Catyla wasn't keyed for something one weekend, so we spent all day that Saturday getting her and Daisy keyed for whatever we could get them keyed for. LOL

Catyla