Oiwon
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
Hi Guys and Gals, my sponsors are Mordir and Spaide. 
(I would have asked others but i know these guys best so please don’t have your feelings hurt that I didn’t ask you..)

2. How do you know each of your sponsors? 
Both friends and former guildmates. I have been in 3 guilds with Mordir and I’m friends with Spaide. I talk with both of these guys pretty regularly if they are on.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character?
Oiwon 
60 Human Monk

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
Oiwon (I keep it real-ish)

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky? 
Shrink Item hmm.. I usually have my Shaman with me but i can get Ant pots if needed. All my guys have FB earings/OT hammers. I have invis pots on me at all times, got a Levi cloak from that bird horse. (you know the one) I have some clickies, AoN, Shield of Immaculate, potions, and stuff 

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
Sweets 60 Wiz 
Kitten 60 Shaman
Venus and Serena 52 Mages (slackers)

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
Currently living with my girlfriend and 2 cats in China. (Beijing time) There’s not usually many people on during my peak playtime but I try to be flexible especially on the weekends. In the future I'll be bouncing back and fourth to home in Southern CA. The China schedule makes raiding with any guild on TAKP tough, but I do enjoy it so I try to push myself to make it as often as I can.

8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
Started a monk on Povar named Nagmarr->Kyro in 1999 and over the years I have played him here and there. He's like level 95. The real fun was on AK I played as Stickleback/Oiwon on AK for a long time, and was one of the founding members of The Horde, took a break, came back and joined Vintage and was there until Sunset. Played on p99 got to 60, raided, quit, and have been playing here since the first couple weeks and have never looked back. Spent a lot of time on EQ.

9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
Yeah I was in A&H for like a week or something wasn’t feeling it, joined Starvald, was with them until they faded away very early Kunark. I joined Destiny, had a blast. Took a 7 month break, came back.. basically all of my friends had left to either here or Imperium. Imperium welcomed me in and i joined without giving it too much thought because i have a lot of friends in that guild. It’s a good guild and i have nothing but love for them but i think Tem is a better fit for me. Also the raid times started at 2 am my time. Raiding from 2 - 6 am is rough. You guys raid at 8am my time. I can manage that much easier, especially on weekends. 

10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
Played lots of Monk and some Shaman, Druid, Wizard, Mage, some Cleric chains.
90% of my raiding has taken place in Classic/Kunark/Velious 
I'm not a perfect player but i have a pretty clear understanding what needs to be done on raids. I'm happy to play whichever role will help the guild be most successful. 

11. Why do you want to join Temerity?
I remember Tem quite well from AK, and I sometimes thought if i wasn’t in Vintage I would want to apply to Temerity because you guys were good at raiding and I had friends there that seemed to enjoy it. I thought it was pretty cool how boldly you guys re-established yourselves here. It showed that there must be something really special about Temerity and i admire that. Hopefully I can be a part of what you have. I think the quality of the people in your guild speaks volumes to me personally. I also really want to experience some of the Luclin/PoP raid content that I have yet to touch.

12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play? 
I play because i enjoy the people, the fun, and the imaginary world! I'm not the type of person who is obsessed with absolutely decking out all of his characters. I don’t know everything about this game, I just dig it and I'm always game to learn more and help my guild/random strangers however I can. 

Why do I play? Because like many of you I loved AK, and Because TAKP is a thing and we're all here.
That's why!

13. Anything else you want us to know? 
I know a fair amount of your members, and the rest of you maybe we haven’t gotten the chance to get to know each other so that would be cool. I also hope you can give me a chance and get to know me personally, because people is what this game is all about. Yeah I can be a goofball sometimes, but the truth is i am a helpful player and I’m always willing to learn and grow as a player and person. I’m also a fun person to have around. When things get tough, i like to keep it lighthearted but still help everyone stay focused on the prize. If there is a smile in your heart, I will do my best to bring it out. Of course if there is anything you want to know about me or just want to say “hi”  you can send me a message anytime. 

Thanks for reading. Sorry if it was long. Have a nice day

Oiwon

Hello friend Big Grin
Lenas / Leona / Lauxi

Hey Lenas, thanks for being my first responder! Angel 

I was just re-reading my app this morning. Boring stuff. Mordir set the bar way too high with his cool final fantasy app. I'm really sorry i'm not that cool and creative. I would have posted a meme or something but I'm afraid i would just offend you all.

Hey Oiwon how goes!

Hi Oiwon. Nice to see your app.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

Hi Oiwon.
Mordir

(10-11-2017, 05:12 AM)Oiwon Wrote: I would have posted a meme or something but I'm afraid i would just offend you all.

just a heads up, we prefer gifs around here.  good to see your app!

[Image: y23cHTV.gif]

(10-11-2017, 07:44 AM)Faults Wrote: Hey Oiwon how goes!

Hey monk! Pretty good, thanks. 

(10-11-2017, 08:50 AM)Tarkon Wrote: Hi Oiwon. Nice to see your app.

Hi Tarkon. Thank you. Nice to see your response.  Blush

(10-11-2017, 09:12 AM)Mordir Wrote: Hi Oiwon.

Hi.

(10-11-2017, 09:14 AM)Shorttin Wrote: just a heads up, we prefer gifs around here.  good to see your app!

[Image: y23cHTV.gif]

Haha oh okay cool, thanks. I really like yours. When I saw it.. i was all like... 

[Image: b605b4c53fab71080cc5a96119320f53.gif]

Shame marie doesn't have a Gif conveying my displeasure at the choice of soft fleshy human over cold precise lizardlife.

(10-11-2017, 10:50 AM)Faults Wrote: Shame marie doesn't have a Gif conveying my displeasure at the choice of soft fleshy human over cold precise lizardlife.

until Marie has time...

[Image: Fd2CR7L.gif]

(10-11-2017, 10:50 AM)Faults Wrote: Shame marie doesn't have a Gif conveying my displeasure at the choice of soft fleshy human over cold precise lizardlife.

#TeamHuman

You know what to do.

[Image: 21f6f336633815a541c1fca62b97ffe7.gif]
[Image: Marie.jpg]

Nice to see you apply Oiwon! I hope we can hang out soon.

Excellent app, Oiwon! Looking forward to getting to know you.

Good luck finding the smile in my heart.

Hold the fucking press.

A human monk?

Sponsored by spaide?

And mordir?

[Image: 200w.gif]
[Image: 587.png]
[Image: 5540.png]