Gorrok's Application
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
Bragon and Sketchy
2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
Bragon and i have been friends for a while on takp.. I was previously guilded with Sketchy for just about 2 years.
3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Gorrok, 60, Iksar, Monk https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...har=Gorrok
4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
Deebin
5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
EB- Ornately runed shell necklace. Shrink - Potions. Gate - OT hammer and FoB/EF pots. Invis-pots. Lev- Quillmane cloak. Insta clickies- 9th ring, Aon, epic
6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
Loial- 60 shaman Norwin- 60 druid, everything else that people know of are shared characters.
7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
EST weekdays 7-11:30pm ish weekends are the same with some more day time availability.
8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
live till.... OoW? p99
9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
Austerity- a series of unfortunate events. Imperium- Conflicting raid schedules/play times
10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
I havent raided much past velious. ive played a cleric, monk and a warrior (we were in a pinch for tanks) =p
11. Why do you want to join Temerity?
I know and get a long with a fair amount of Temerity members and i'd like to slay dragons with them.
12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
I am just here for a good time.
13. Anything else you want us to know?

I fully endorse this post!
[Image: 587.png]
[Image: 5540.png]

Great to see your app Gorrok. You have my full support.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

Iksar monk?

Marks with "APPROVED" stamp.
Lurari, Holy Mini-Knight of Brell // Formerly Lurari, Feral Lord. // Once Luluri, Nature Warden // Nickname Lulu

Yo!

Hey guys! Thanks for the support!

Gorrok, really looking forward to being in the same guild again! Austerity was a gong show sometimes for sure, but you really showed me what type of person you are. Just to confirm, I am one of his sponsors.

Welcome!

Hey Gorrok welcome aboard! I was wondering why people were talking about you last night, now I know why.

Hey Gorrok,

Glad to see your app. Looking forward to killing dragons with you again (much more killing and much less wiping this time)

Better have some form of gnome illusion /grumble
Perin  Perrin Goldeneyes 
The pInking'Gnomerlord & Short-Bus Operator

Heart