Howlinmad - 60 - Human - Ranger
1. Who are your sponsors?
Majo and Starsha.

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
I have known Starsha since the day they started on old AK, Majo I met later on TAKP and raided with him in Destiny a long time there. They apparently find my musk tolerable, if not acceptable.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Howlinmad, 60, Human, Ranger.
DEFINITELY not a Poacher...

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
Kuron (my old name from AK before I switched to permanent Ranger)

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
Problem-solvers: 10-Dose Ant's Potion, Fishbone Earring, Tolan's Darkwood Breastplate, Tolan's Darkwood Helm, Ring of Shadows, Pegasus Feather Cloak, Shield of the Immaculate.
Insta-clickies: Spyglass (Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring doesn't jive with one of my self buffs IIRC)

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level
Kuron, Dwarf Rogue, 55.
That beard has a... knife?!

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?
Eastern (EST). I work from home full-time, so I will be on here and there all day. The lady gets home about 5:30 and I tend to spend time with her for a while and eat dinner of course. After that I'm generally on again anywhere from 8-10pm and then will stay on as late as 2am.

8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.
I played EQ back in 1999 from opening day for about 7-8 years. Later I found P99 and played there a year or two. After that I moved to AK and played with the Tems of Olde until the sunset came. I was Kuron in all of these places. I switched to Howlinmad after I started up in TAKP. I just couldn't bring myself  to main a Rogue again.

9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?"
I was in Destiny the entire time on TAKP. I left them because THE TEMS RETURNED AT LAST!

10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
Rogue, Ranger. Both these experiences involved dying a lot. The difference is on Ranger dying became my job. I was good at my job. Let me die for you.

11. Why do you want to join Temerity?
I want to hang out with my Tem-Bros once again. I missed raiding with them back on AK and although not all of them are here again the names I do recognize make me excited (in the pants).

12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
No game has punished you so much for loving it like Everquest has. It's like that toxic ex that you stayed with way too long because the love-making was fantastic. No game has instilled the kind of fear, the kind of "YOUR MISTAKES ARE PERMANENT" that this game has. I will likely always return to it again and again throughout my life, so long as an authentic experience of it still exists.

13. Anything else you want us to know?
I am definitely not poaching precious unicorns to sell their valuable insides on a black-ish sort of market. Definitely not.

Hey Howlin,

Good to see your app. Look forward to raiding with you again.
Kili / Sazar / Cazar / Guise / Leshew / Catzar

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmond Burke

He returns!
Lenas / Leona / Lauxi

Good to see you again Kuron.  You were full of support upon my return to AK 2 years ago; like letting me into your HS group at level 45!  Hopefully, your bard friend will return as well.

Glad to see you back on the server again! I was so giddy last night when I saw you long on after all this time.

Kuron, great to see you bud! Last  I heard from Chelsea is that you were doing well for yourself. I was happy to hear that. Man I still remember leveling with you in Lguk, that was awhile ago and quite a lot of fun. I am sure I will see you around soon!

hahahaha great response to question 12

(11-06-2017, 08:13 PM)Sketchy Wrote: Kuron, great to see you bud! Last  I heard from Chelsea is that you were doing well for yourself. I was happy to hear that. Man I still remember leveling with you in Lguk, that was awhile ago and quite a lot of fun. I am sure I will see you around soon!

hahahaha great response to question 12

Ah, my dear Sketchy! So good to see you!

I stopped reading at human ranger

'Fuck outta here with that shit.
[Image: 587.png]
[Image: 5540.png]

(11-06-2017, 10:34 PM)Bragon Wrote: I stopped reading at human ranger

'Fuck outta here with that shit.

Same old Bragon. Glad you only stopped readin' and never stopped eatin'.

Dude i am so stoked to see you playing again!

Happy to see you Howlin!

Catyla~60 Beastlord / Daisy~60 Druid
Selene~60 Shadow Knight / Catya~60 Wizard

Yes!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4563027]
[Image: Marie.jpg]

Good to see you man!

(11-07-2017, 11:34 AM)Wimpel Wrote: Good to see you man!

Aha, now there's a good name to see again.  Smile