Drudger Application
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)

Tigree and Catyla have agreed to sponsor me.

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?

I have exped a little with Tigree and she also helped me with questions I had while raiding ToV and PoFear.

Catyla had spent hours exping in vellks, helping me on the grind to 60.  We also talked a little about hockey and the all-star weekend happening.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.

Drudger, level 57 dwarf cleric - Magelo

I just recently dinged 57.  Theoclea and I will be attempting to grind through the last few levels as fast as we can.

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?

Nakunaru

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?

Ant's Potion to shrink.  Fishbone earring for the enduring breath item.  Cloudy potions and I will be investing in a Larrikan's Mask for invis.  Currently have jboots and now a Fearsome Shield.  I will plan on farming Warsliks Woods for an additional Shrunken Goblin Earring clickie.

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 

Dethklok / Half-Elf Bard / 54 - Magelo

Medicine / Ogre Shaman / 52 - Magelo

Bruised / Human Monk / 52 - Magelo

Chaynsaw / Barbarian Warrior / 51 - Magelo

Sniper / Halfling Ranger / 41 - Magelo

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  

Eastern Standard Time, and I am typically home from work around 6:30ish.  Weekends I am fairly open.  Though, if my girlfriend is over I will pretty much not be on and spending time with her.

8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 

I started playing EQ within the first year it came out.  When the team pvp servers came out I found my home on Vallon Zek.

9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?

I started on the server the first week TAKP went live, three boxing my cleric, monk, and warrior.  I joined Destiny early on before raids were really starting out and rotations were just in the works.  Around that time, the 4 RL friends I was playing with jumped off the server for a D3 season, and I pretty much fell into a rut and stopped logging in.  After a hiatus, I came back to the server and quietly removed myself from Destiny since it had been so long when I had last played.  After messing around farming some plat to get some better gear, I posted on the LFGuild TAKP forums and Nephilim seemed like it would be nice to get into some groups and level with people.  Shortly after that, Theoclea and I started talking about raid times, and decided the the later start wasn't the best for our RL's.

10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?

On Vallon Zek I started out raiding Vanilla, Kunark, and the start of SoV (PoGrowth, Dain, Westwing ToV) as a wizard.  Around the CT revamp, I was tired of being on the evil team, and switch over to a ranger.  With the ranger, I raided all of NToV, Sleeper's, Kael, all SoL raids (Emp, VT, etc..) and all of PoP, and into GoD and OoW.

While playing the ranger, I had access to about 15 accounts that guildmates, including the guildleader and 2 officers.  They let me box on raids when they couldn't make it, which ranged from clerics, enchanters, SK's, druids, shamans.

Before TAKP started, also leveled up a bard on the test sever to 100 and messed around on there for a bit.

11. Why do you want to join Temerity?

The raid schedule, and the relaxation of being able to know that if I can't make it to a raid some nights, it's not going to be an end all.  From talking with Theoclea, everyone seems to have a very good knowledge of the encounters, and is able to make quick work of the raid time and finish in a timely manner, which I like, because trying to wake up at 4am for work after a raid that ends at 1am / 2am sucks.  I'm not as young and I think I am.

12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?

On Vallon Zek, it was the community.  Even though we were all pvper's, the server was a family in a way with it's own community rules like loot'n'scoot and battling over raid encounters.  TAKP seems to have that same tight knit community (though without the killing each other) and being able to make new friends, and see the nostalgia all over again is why I like to play EQ.

13. Anything else you want us to know?

If Temerity uses voice chat in raids, you may hear my dog in the background sighing and playing with her pig every once in a while.  She gets upset if I am not paying her any attention and starts trying to jam her pig or stuffed giraffe at my computer screen.  She's a 70 pound black lab, and is very spoiled.

Thanks for taking the time in reading the application, and I hope to get to meet everyone!

Hi, glad to see you got the level last night! 

(Also was amazed at how much softcapped AC helped my shm offtank better compared to when I was leveling in velks long ago)
TAKP: Cadsuane (Nec) / Cadsuaney/Cadtana/Cadoknight/Encadnter
AK: the original Cadsuane

Happy to see this application !
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

(01-28-2018, 01:35 PM)Cadsuane Wrote: Hi, glad to see you got the level last night! 

(Also was amazed at how much softcapped AC helped my shm offtank better compared to when I was leveling in velks long ago)

I was starting to almost fall asleep at the keyboard, but we finally got it!  Thanks for assisting in velk's last night too.
Drudger Diggydiggyhole - 60 Dwarf Cleric