Coming Home- Scowl
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
Faults and...

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
We’re OGs that go way back in pixel land. He’s basically my brochacho

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Scowl - 60 sk - https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...char=Scowl

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
Crook

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
Have EB earring, gate hammer, CoS + Spell, lev spell and currently working on insta click

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
Krooked - 60 sham
Crooks - 60 rog
+ others
Can main whatever class is needed that would be beneficial to progression.

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
Currently in PST
Can play anytime Sun-Tue and generally 6:30-7PM till whenever necessary on Wed-Sat pending on work schedule

8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
Played on Live servers from 2000-2008 or so. I was on Brell then moved to CT. Played a monk zerker rogue and basically anything that brought the deeps! I then quit when the game got out of hand and found AK. After grinding i then joined Temerity on my rogue Crook prior to time. I loved every moment of Temerity during the EP days all the way to the sunset of the server. Even though CR drags during RZ and Inny gave me small panic attacks and Quarm was one mean SOB!

9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
During the beginning days of TAKP I was in Austerity. I stayed from Vanilla up to Velious. During my LOA the guild imploded and when i returned to EQ it was gone. I had planned on returning home to Temerity but RL got in the way and now that things are returning to normal I am dying to come back home!

10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
Oh man. I've done it all. I killed on live from Velious up to the end of HoT. I played almost every class besides cleric ench and necro during these days due to needs by prior guilds. Generally I focused mostly on DPS and pulls.

11. Why do you want to join Temerity?
Nostalgia. I miss the good ol days and put putting around with the familiar faces that reminded me why i loved EQ so much.

12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
I play for the familiar faces and nostalgia. I enjoy reuniting with old pixel friends and coming together to accomplish a goal. All the humor that comes along with it has always been a plus!

13. Anything else you want us to know?
I really miss all of you guys and all the familiar faces and i look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Hey crook good to see this!

[Image: tumblr_o0uu6vf6XQ1ql5yr7o1_500.gif]

So good to see your app, man! Look forward to slayin' again with you!!
[Image: Marie.jpg]

Yes and yes and yes good to see the application

Should be good with one sponsor