Donatello Application
Hi everyone, Donatello, level 60 ogre shaman here. Ok here we go...

1. My sponsors are Optt and Foxboxxer

2. Optt is a good RL friend of mine and Foxboxxer and I grouped together on our way to 60.

3. Name: Donatello level 60, ogre, shaman. https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...=Donatello

4. My TAKP handle is jamckeon88 I believe.

5. As a shaman I can cast shrink. I don't currently have an EB item but I will pick one up ASAP. I can cast gate, invis, and levitate.

6. My alts are Harold 60 mage, and Mooshfu 60 SK.

7. Time zone: EST, and my play schedule is kind of in flux right now so its hard to say. I play as often as I can though. I cannot, and will not be able to play past 11:00 EST however. That much I know

8. I played EQ growing up on Bristlebane and again on Al'kabor. On Al'kabor I had a 65 monk, druid, and ench. I think that was around 2009-2010 or so. I don't recall what guild I was in sadly.

9. I have not been in other guilds on TAKP. I've only just started playing here one month ago.

10. I have very little raiding experience, sadly enough. It's always been something I wanted to do but I was a little too young to be raiding on Bristlebane, and on Al'kabor the server shut down not too long after I hit 65 on my characters. Although I did raid a little on my monk on AK.

11. Aside from wanting to be in the same guild as my RL buddy... I've always wanted to raid in EQ, ever since I was a kid, and Temerity seems like the guild to be in to accomplish that.

12. I play Everquest because I enjoy the grind, and have always wanted to raid. I always idolized the raid-geared characters when I was growing up. Now I'd like to be one of those people =P. That, and overall it's just a fun game to me.

13. I'd like to apologize for coming to the Tunare raid last week unprepared. During the raid I got focus, and right after the raid I picked up talisman of the brute, so I can properly buff people who ask me now =)

A proper (i.e., ogre) shaman, friends with Optt+Foxxx, and named after great cartoon character? Check, check, and CHECK!

If you are in need of an EB item I can give you a Lodi shell (it has some not-awful stats for your back slot, will cost you 500pp? and a trip to CS to make into a shield).

Welcome!
Lurari, Holy Mini-Knight of Brell // Formerly Lurari, Feral Lord. // Once Luluri, Nature Warden // Nickname Lulu

Goooood! Nice to see you finally put the app in! Hope to see you at more raids soon!

Were you Donatello the monk back on AK? If so, welcome back!

Hello again. Talked some at the POG raid and got you into the debuff channe. Feel free to ask me any questions in game or PM -- though I'm generally only on for raids.
TAKP: Cadsuane (Nec) / Cadsuaney/Cadtana/Cadoknight/Encadnter
AK: the original Cadsuane

(05-06-2018, 11:23 PM)Miyamoto Wrote: Were you Donatello the monk back on AK? If so, welcome back!

Yes Miyamoto, I was an iksar monk back then :)

Good shit! Happy to see the app, welcome me old mucka
Optt  //  Kris  //  Kross

OG  Opttimus Ryme