Greetings from Wizat - Department of Transportation and Destruction
Greetings Temerity,

I have really appreciated the warm welcome the server has given me which most definitely includes Temerity (special shout out to Lullabye improved damage is so amazingly helpful on a wizard).  I am a very long term player who started on the first day EQ went live back on Mar 15, 1999.  I was in a top raiding guild on Druzzil`Ro called L`Malla and was fortunate enough to be a guildmate with Neea.  I am working hard to level up as I am between programming contracts and I intend to apply as soon as I meet your posted requirements.  In terms of experience I have 1000s of hours on Wizat (or at least a live clone who was also a human wizard) and that is behind my quickly soloing up - experience trumps gear.  I am single boxing just as I used to and have went from 21 on Friday to 41 today so hope to be high enough to apply soon.  I definitely look forward to interacting more and more with Temerity and hopefully I can find a second sponsor soon Smile.  I have done a ton of old world raiding and this server has been a wonderful chance to recapture that experience much nicer than Shards of Dalaya (changing zone names/connections exping fishing heh definitely odd) or p99.

Thanks again for making this server so amazing and I hope to be helping out in your future conquests or at least help meet your transportation needs Smile.

Sincerely,

Wizat
Department of Transportation & Destruction

Hey Wizat, glad you're enjoying the server. I'm jealous that you started playing in 1999. I wish I had discovered EQ when it first launched.

(06-13-2018, 04:27 PM)Wizat Wrote: I was in a top raiding guild on Druzzil`Ro called L`Malla

Hah, L`Malla. Holy crap, I haven't heard that name in a long time. I was in Drakkon's Blood on DRo myself for a number of years, up through GoD or OoW or something. I played Ripwind (Human Druid) and Syphie (DE Necro) there.

Welcome to the server!

Edit: Also a Rutabaga Paradox and Phank alum.

Hi, Wizat. Glad you stopped by and said hello.

Hope to see you around in game. Holler if you ever need anything.

(06-13-2018, 04:45 PM)Syphie Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 04:27 PM)Wizat Wrote: I was in a top raiding guild on Druzzil`Ro called L`Malla

Hah, L`Malla. Holy crap, I haven't heard that name in a long time. I was in Drakkon's Blood on DRo myself for a number of years, up through GoD or OoW or something. I played Ripwind (Human Druid) and Syphie (DE Necro) there.

Welcome to the server!

Edit: Also a Rutabaga Paradox and Phank alum.

Ah yes Rutabaga Paradox one of the great guild names - I spent some time in Clan Brigatta for fun and was in Tenacity for quite awhile after L`Malla had broken up.  It is amazing how many old souls have ended up on this server!

I remember the Rutabaga Paradox. I was good friends with their GuildLeader, but can't remember her name for the life of me.

I am a DRo Alum too. I was in Council of Twilight (small guild), guested a lot with Hoss, and later was a member of Shadow Congress and another guild that I just can't remember the name of it.

Cazar
Kili / Sazar / Cazar / Guise / Leshew / Catzar

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmond Burke

Hello and welcome to TAKP!

If you hang around in the in-game temerity channel (/join temerity:fnord), you'll find some of us there!

Hope to see you around!

Heart
Lulu
Lurari, Holy Mini-Knight of Brell // Formerly Lurari, Feral Lord. // Once Luluri, Nature Warden // Nickname Lulu

Man, am embarrased that Luluri has outdone me on gifting !

I know you want to hit 60 asap, but do tag along on groups you see so we can get to know you !
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

PS – Be careful what groups you tag along with. If Tigree invites you into the spider pit, beware!

[Image: man_file_1059620_12.gif]
Lurari, Holy Mini-Knight of Brell // Formerly Lurari, Feral Lord. // Once Luluri, Nature Warden // Nickname Lulu

(06-13-2018, 07:10 PM)Neea Wrote: Man, am embarrased that Luluri has outdone me on gifting !

I know you want to hit 60 asap, but do tag along on groups you see so we can get to know you !

/hugs Neea you are always the best!  I was just amazed as Lullaby didn't even know me and took such efforts to gift an improved damage item.  You are a great friend and have been a huge aid who else would tell me the many uses for a stinking pile of refuse and help me kill an AC Smile.

I am happy to group up - just wanted to get level up so I actually could group reasonably with everyone.

I should be on a ton this week so if anyone has a use for a 40-50s Wiz just send a tell.

Wizat

(06-13-2018, 05:54 PM)Cazar Wrote: I remember the Rutabaga Paradox. I was good friends with their GuildLeader, but can't remember her name for the life of me.

I am a DRo Alum too. I was in Council of Twilight (small guild), guested a lot with Hoss, and later was a member of Shadow Congress and another guild that I just can't remember the name of it.

Cazar

Hah, yep, I remember both of those. And Hoss was a bfd, of course. Small world! RP's leader was Alihja.

Hey Wizat, welcome. Lulu that picture is disturbing
Optt  //  Kris  //  Kross

OG  Opttimus Ryme