Hello From Brux
Hi My name is Bruxana DaTrollQueen Im 43 (I think) Troll BstLord and have my eyes on your guild for future application. I have question. My Job doesnt really allow me to have a life, my normal play schedule is pretty much exclusively Friday, Saturday, Sunday (Parts of the year Thursday is possible too). Is this too casual for Temerity? Will I be able to contribute my share in that time?

Also is it possible to start working on keys I might need prior to applying and get help with them. I know I can't apply until 55, but since I can now group with 65 level toons, is it possible to start working on them?

I'll be back this Sunday in game after family vacation ends.
See u Soon
DTQ

DaTrollQueen Wrote:Will I be able to contribute my share in that time?

Absolutely!

There are no playtime requirements and we have members on all sorts of schedules and play patterns.

poke any of us in game and we'll give you some more deets on Temerity.

Bruxana,

Find me in game any time and I can go over some of the details of Temerity with you.

We are a real-life friendly guild. The mantra has always been RL > EQ.

See you in game,

/Emryes

HI Bruxana,

We have many members with busy schedules that allow them to log on only for certain days. We all know and respect that our real lives come first. In the meantime, work on your levels and keys. Levels are by far the best upgrade you can give your character.
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.

Hullo Bruxana - nice to see you post here, welcome to our forums!

See you running around Norrath!

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Hey Brux!

It's good to see your post and your plans of joining tem in the future! Shoot me a message whenever!

Hey Brux! Hope to see you in game! We are very RL friendly, and Tem is home to peeps from lots of backgrounds/timezones/etc... It never hurts to start gathering key pieces and getting pre-flags, plus it will help us get to know each other.

Be sure to say hi in game, and join the Temerity chat channel!

Hello Bruxana,

Glad to hear you're thinking of us, and I hope you don't decide that your restricted play time is too much of an impediment to joining Temerity.

As for advancing your character, just keep on leveling! The only "keys" that matter much to us are flags that require a raid and some patience to obtain. We hit Vex Thal very rarely now, and Emperor Ssraeshza even less, so there will be plenty of time to worry about key quests later, if you choose to do them at all.

Ravenwing

Hi Guys, Thank you so much for letting me come along yesterday. It was nice finally meeting you guys. Looking forward to being 55 in the next comming weeks and getting my ap in.