Applicants - get your PoJ Trials done
We're starting a backflagging schedule.

If you don't have a PoJ trial you will not receive flags for the targets we are doing this month.

Spread the word and beg/borrow/steal a group to get this 20 min trial done.
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.

I have an alt I need to drag through. If you see me online, ask me to go. I'll provide any combination of healer/dps/chanter

I have a 46 war alt and will be happy to provide Lextin for a trial (or several) and maybe slide him in for a trial after Smile
[Image: 595.png]

Nord really needs a trial, as well as, comm2. I'll continue to harass/prod/pester peeps to get groups together for both of these.

Some indication of what is coming up first might be nice though so I can help him prioritize between leveling, comms, and Trial/PoStorms ;-)
[Image: 5.png]

bijaz Wrote:Some indication of what is coming up first might be nice though so I can help him prioritize between leveling, comms, and Trial/PoStorms ;-)

Priority should be:

1. Comm 1 and Comm 2
  2. Trial

We're doing an insignia run and Emp kill very soon, talk to your sponsors!

Askr/Storms quest and VT shards aren't useful until you have the above 2 (and more) done.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.

Stamm Wrote:Priority should be:

1. Comm 1 and Comm 2
  2. Trial

We're doing an insignia run and Emp kill very soon, talk to your sponsors!

Askr/Storms quest and VT shards aren't useful until you have the above 2 (and more) done.

Roger that, how about things requiring lvl 62, like BoT and HoHb? or can we make this time around a full flag run? Big Grin
[Image: 5.png]

Bump.

Emp done.

Get those trials!