What a fantastic week of raiding!
Kicking off our push to the EPs, we had one of our best weeks of raiding ever (and a lot of fun).

Monday: Tall Va Kelun, Diabo Xi Aten Ha Ra, Kaas Thox Xi Aten Ha Ra (X2), Aten Ha Ra

Wednesday: Grummus, Bertoxxulous

Friday: Lord Mithaniel Marr, Terris Thule

Two of our three hardest events. All of them were clean kills - no wipes, no near wipes, not even any speed bumps. Several new toons got flagged for the Tower of Solusek Ro. Next week is going to be BIG. Let keep rolling.

Congratulations to Sadorf and Moonphantom on your new LMM drops:

[Image: sota.jpg][Image: bowoc.gif]

That really is an insane week.
[/url][Image: 1200.png][url=http://www.allakabor.com/profile/1200]

Yeah it was an awesome week.. I guess I made it back in time to start the move forward to the EP's... And thanks for the bow everyone....

/cry I missed half of the flags I needed Sad. But gratz on everyone who was able to get that much closer to the elems Smile

It was a great week raiding.

Just want to say thanks to the officers / raid leaders who made it go so smooth and look that easy. Big cheers for doing a mostly thankless job!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: 597.png]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Boombots:
Medicineman (65 Human Mith Marr Cleric), Twinblades (65 Dwarf Rogue), Rejected (65 Gnome Bertox Necro),
Cathbu (65 Halfling Karana Druid), Savmaster (65 Vah Shir Beastlord), Tenash Urteeth (65 Vah Shir Shaman),
Oben (65 Erudite Mage),
[/SIZE][/COLOR]