Tonight
Tonight Slivers and myself are planning to do SolA or Lower Guk if anyone would like to join us. We may have a Shaman joining as well. I think we are shooting for 6:30 CST to start getting together. I am 28, the shaman is 31, and Slivers is 33 to give you an idea of the level range.

Gatorbait Wrote:Tonight Slivers and myself are planning to do SolA or Lower Guk if anyone would like to join us. We may have a Shaman joining as well. I think we are shooting for 6:30 CST to start getting together. I am 28, the shaman is 31, and Slivers is 33 to give you an idea of the level range.

Tonight is our raid night. Sad
Asher - Maestro

However, it starts at 7:30 central, so, there should be plenty of people who can help with buffs, and to get you started.

Cromis Wrote:However, it starts at 7:30 central, so, there should be plenty of people who can help with buffs, and to get you started.

Awesome, I figured non 55+ veiw this area to, so it was more of a heads up to anyone at work that might be interested in a fun crawl or alts of Tem to Big Grin .

So I know for future reference what nights are raid nights? If I may ask?Smile

We have an alternating schedule - M W F one week, T Th Sat the next. This week is M W F

Gatorbait Wrote:Tonight Slivers and myself are planning to do SolA or Lower Guk if anyone would like to join us. We may have a Shaman joining as well. I think we are shooting for 6:30 CST to start getting together. I am 28, the shaman is 31, and Slivers is 33 to give you an idea of the level range.

Yo GatorB. Seahawk would love to get some frog and goblin killn in.

If you guys roll out tomorrow I can be there. Tell slivers I have greater healing now:p if that works let me know so I can snag a few levels or I'll have to jump on Ausie who is semi nekid

Lumbar Wrote:... or I'll have to jump on Ausie who is semi nekid
:eek:

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]