Temerity breaks 2000
Last Friday, in the Tower of Solusek Ro, Temerity logged it’s 2,000th raid target into TPS.

Over the course of our TPS logging, we have awarded more than 106,000 TPS points, with our members spending 103,000 of them on 4,270 drops.

Our most popular target? Lord Inquisitor Seru, with 104 raids logged into TPS. A close second was the Glyphed Covered Serpent at 95 raids. An honorary mention goes to Aten Ha Ra with 36 raids logged, and the Emperor Ssraeshza with 46.

With the rapid progression we have been experiencing, our total kills have dropped off a bit in the last six months (about 220 targets called), but, our last six months have also seen some of our most significant progress as we logged in the following Guild and Server firsts: Agnarr, Arlyxir, Jiva, Rizlona, Protector of Dresolik, Xuzl, and Rallos Zek the Warlord. We opened access to 4 new zones (well five if we count the Plane of Fire) in the Elemental Planes. We defeated Rallos Zek the Warlord – an upatched, pristine version – with a raid of 50, not once, but twice – and in a fashion that says that we own him (not only that, we did so without starting the faction war in the Tactics pit). As we refined our strategies over and over again, we were forced to learn more about this event through the process of trial and error than any of our past triumphs. And we persevered, carried forward, not only by our present raid force, but also on the backs of the many Temerity heroes who paved the way and initiated our drive to succeed.

Looking forward, we have a host of new adventures, of new opportunities. Let’s approach them with the same enthusiasm and will to succeed. Next up – Solusek Ro.

Cromis Wrote:Next down – Solusek Ro.

I fixed that last line for you Cromis.

And woohoo - grats to all Tems, present and past!

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

WOOT! That is an achievement to be proud of!
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

Way to go team! Tem in the 2k0 for the win!!!!

Wow, that is quite an accomplishment!

Gratz to everyone (except Rot) for all the loot that was awarded and all the dead big baddies that wouldn't have died without each and everyone's l33t skills! Smile
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

keep in mind that this total only includes raids since we started using TPS! add a few more Big Grin

i'd quantify that if i could, but looks like aarlo took down the loot tracking database of old.
Mechaike

One of the reasons we may have a lower raid target rate than before is that we have major PoP raids that only target one new god as opposed to having a NToV raid with 4-5 dwagons, a SSRA night with 3-5 snakessssss, or a VT night with 4-5 acronyms.

I don't think looking at the target rate has that much significance.

I'd also like to add that in addition to the un-nerfed RZtW, we have an un-slowable Bert, which we kill on a regular basis, also.
Nikolai Lianfyrr,
Khati Sha Feral Lord

Grats Wink
TAKP: Styx (shd), Kythers (wiz), Kynn (mag), Kyth (not a cleric),
AK: Kyth, Killer of Gods and Tanks, retired officer of Temerity

Oh teh snaps.
[Image: furorofalkab.gif]

BOAT!

omg! boat!
Mechaike

War Shylah!

Omg shylah! Omg!