Moving Forward
And now for a long awaited update.

With the recent wave of new members, and the return of some old friends, we are once more clearing through the PoP flagging requirements to get ready for some epic attempts at new content (Fennin Ro and Xegony - be warned ....)

[Image: Bert.jpg]

Bertoxxulous, one of our most challenging foes was again brought down, in record time. The jury is still out on the new positioning (he snuck up from behind) but we recovered from engage craziness and completed our task. Congratulations to Rysia on the new club, And Eloween on the new shoes. With two of the big three down, we turn our attention is shifting to Rallos Zek the Warlord and Saryrn, the Maiden of Pain. More updates soon. Perhaps even a frog killing in the near future ....

And from the ashes rises the phoenix!

Nice shot (thx Sorric!)!

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Woohoo!

Wasn't that Wizman's pic?
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

Bert did not even stand a chance.... Watch out Norrath! Temerity is on the move once again!!!!!
Uerinka Ganjpuffer  I was going to conquer the world, then I got distracted by something sparkly....
250+Trophy in Tailoring, Baking, Jewelcraft, Fletching and Pottery. Smithing 233+15%
Narkotika    Kismet    Starleigh   Moonbeam

hemper Wrote:Woohoo!

Wasn't that Wizman's pic?
Yup, but Sorric petted Bert up for the pic =D

And, nice pic Wiz!

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

I have a non old world graphics shot of that. I'll dig it out and post it up.
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Tolnak Wrote:Yup, but Sorric petted Bert up for the pic =D

And, nice pic Wiz!

Tolnak

I've been waiting for someone to catch on to that. Given where the encounter took place, all that was going on, no way to get a pic like that during the raid. And given no Bert tag, thought someone would see where I photoshop'd out Sorric's Pet, look hard at the ceiling.

And now to a more important fact: Does Bert have an "inny or outy" belly button? Must make poll

Lumbar Wrote:And now to a more important fact: Does Bert have an "inny or outy" belly button? Must make poll
Inny for sure!Big Grin Big Grin

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]