Rallos Zek the Warlord
Well, after a long evening of Raiding.

First we crawled in, then brought Decorin Grunhork and Decorin Berik together and killed them. Then came Vallon Zek and on his brother Tallon Zek, we wiped. He camped our corpses so we had to start over. And we did.

Gathering up the two Decorins, we cleaned them up. Then we defeated Vallon Zek and his brother Tallon Zek. And then Rallos came out of his sanctum to investigate.
[Image: rallos2.jpg]
When we engaged him he called for his guards and they came at us - several in number, including the might Hinvat Deathbringer (this rare named spawned for the third time during this raid).
[Image: hinvat.jpg]
Despite the adds, we persevered. Thirteen minutes after Tallon Zek had fallen we were greeted with this emote:
Quote:Rallos Zek growls, sending shivers up your spine. He lets out a great warcry sending you flying back against the stone walls. He turns and runs out across the platform and jumps into the arena.
We kept going - and moments later, he did leap over the balcony and down into the Arena:
Quote: A great cry echoes across the field of blood and through the halls of Drunder. The creatures in the arena flee to avoid the impending doom.
After regrouping and gathering our strength we confronted him:
[Image: rztw.jpg]
Unfortunately my view was cut short by this:
[Image: chaos.jpg]
But, we did get him down to 30 percent on the first spawning of Rallos Zek the Warlord on Al'Kabor!

Nice pics Cromis.. I'm sure that we'll him next time...

Very close I am sure next time hes dead esp since you got it down to 30%. I cant even imagine how hard those adds are with small forces...

As long as we learn something from the attempt it is a success. Not to mention it was a hell of a lot of fun. RZ is one cool looking model the spinning axe is wicked.

Big Grin
[Image: 597.png]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Boombots:
Medicineman (65 Human Mith Marr Cleric), Twinblades (65 Dwarf Rogue), Rejected (65 Gnome Bertox Necro),
Cathbu (65 Halfling Karana Druid), Savmaster (65 Vah Shir Beastlord), Tenash Urteeth (65 Vah Shir Shaman),
Oben (65 Erudite Mage),
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Psst. We only got him down to 70 percent, not 30 percent. hehe

Yeah, what Mang said, even though 30% the first shot sounds sooo much more awesome! :p
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Nice write up and pics Cromis! Especially the SHWEET one of me tanking that deathbringer! Can you say EQ Christmas cards? I can't wait to kill this doofus so he can pose around his smoldering corpse. Cool

Yeah Onebad. I actualyl was thinking of captioning that one. But I think instead I will petition to get you a new title. Something along the lines of Anklebiter ....

nice pictures you got there. Smile
For those who like this sort of thing, this is the sort of thing they like.
world of warcraft gold