The Story So Far
Back to the Future
Temerity meets a glass dragon below the sands of Valor

2009!
A New Year in Temerity! With it comes new blood in the form of guests and prospects. Ah, young adventurers! The future. Wide-eyed, eager, and dressed like flamboyant beekeepers in mis-matched lowbie gear.

We also welcome the return of old comrades. Unlike the recruits, these vets are usually battle-tested and clad in gear that demands respect.

After we bring'em up to date on certain, er, changes that have happened while they've been away, it's down to biz.

Newcomers and Comebackers have one need in common: Flags! In order for us to help them, and them to help us, we have to be able to GO to the same places.

That means re-flagging.

Temerity now marches once more to the Elemental Planes, eyes gleaming with smackcognition as old foes are met again.

Well. Maybe not quite that old.

Here's a few Planes of Power bosses that have met with horrible smackcidents in this young 2009. Click any to enlarge.

Deep within Drunder, hobbit rockstar MILLER and I took turns getting explodo-arrowed backwards by Tallon Zek. With floaties on to cushion the landing, it's a wild ride! We kept running back and asking for another until TZ was exhausted.

The God of War's other orc-headed step-son has a trick that gives new meaning to the term army of one. That is a tale for another time. In the end, he fell to Temerity. Or was it one of his decoys!?

Stamm taunts a mouthless Terris Thule about how she'll never play the saxophone.
Tem sacks the giant Agnarr, freeing Karana to ruin another summer in NK, SK, and WK with crummy weather.

There's been much more. Like a clockwork killa named Manaetic Behemoth. Or our February meeting with Lord Mithaniel Marr-shmallow, who we gladly melted into smores. Naturally your halfheight reporter forgot to take a pic of LMM, the one boss who could whip any of the above in a mithril cage match! Sigh. Like my guildies ever needed a reason to step on me, cube me with the Slapchop(™), afk-CoH me into lava, etc. Fuggers.

In between all the PoP romance this year, we've also been seeing other expansions on the side, wink wink. Yea, we're a randy lot. We've capped off a couple gonzo-style Kael raids with Avatar of War kills. Not to mention a few visits to VEX THAL so far this year.

Nuttin' like making a lootycall on that place's mama superior, Aten Ha Ra. Check out her goods below. (Click to enlarge)

Congratulations to Emryes on the mask, Pane on the shield, Kwelynin on the earring and Stamm on the neck!

That looter in the pic is our senior officer, Zorblak. Also known as "Mickey Blue Robe" in the high elf mafia. Both wise and mighty, he knows 1,000 ways to kill.

Make that 1,001.

That ends the early 2009 recap. We'll leave you as we found you, with the dragon Aerin'Dar.

Bravo Zetro! It would be cool to see different grp pics i.e Temscouts, "meet the temtanks", Chanters, Healers... just an idea

Random other recent stuff I have screenshots for:

[Image: 3356213573_f5c81020d7_o.jpg]
Va'Dyn and Akehva sharding

[Image: 3357032102_7f9ed761cb_o.jpg]
Rat killing in PoDisease

[Image: 3357032334_02c44ea71a_o.jpg]
Grummus falls down

[Image: 3357032730_62301edd55_o.jpg]
Agnarr and friends

[Image: 3356214199_9a475de8f6_o.jpg]
Shei Vinitras in Akehva

Zetro, this is an INCREDIBLE piece of work. I love it!
[Image: sigpic914_1.gif]
Elder Daria Vervain - Lich Carolee Nightshade  - Sage Eraiya Meadowsweet - Sage Kylie Santolina - Sage Therma Nuclear - Venerable Lisbeth Artemisias

Brilliant, Zetro!

Hey Asher, bards are teh suck /runs
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

All broken links on the picts.
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

hemper Wrote:Brilliant, Zetro!

Hey Asher, bards are teh suck /runs

Heh, saw that but thought I would leave it in, for discussion. Wink

YAY for fixed picture links! Big Grin
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

I LOVE the front page story Zetro!! I especially laughed over the term "lootycall"! Great work!!

awesome Smile
[Image: 1.png]

Way to go!! Great story!!!Big Grin Big Grin

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

Awesome news reporting, Zetro!

Ahhhh, the garish pink helm. It does command a certain amount of respect. I'd love to wear it more often....only on special occasions my friends.
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.

Oh yeah, I have some pics I was going to upload from some past raids (please edit out text as appropriate and resize and whatever it is you people do, if you want to use them anywhere public).

LMM:

[Image: LMM.jpg]

Shei:

[Image: shei_1.jpg]
[Image: shei_2.jpg]
[Image: shei_3.jpg]

Not raid-related, but found this while I was cleaning out my screenshots too. Gnostica was helping me (well, really instructing me and acting as a backup, which didn't turn out to be necessary) on soloing the war for Coldain Ring #8 without fighting. After the ring was done, she decided to engage the troops (of both sides) for the hell of it. Turned into what seemed like an hour-long 2-wizard kite-fest, we killed everything until the last few depopped. Too bad I only have a screenshot of the start of it, it was a blast Smile

[Image: gnos_ring.jpg]
[Image: 749.png]

Hilarious Zetro. Big Grin

Nice pics Cabot. (love Gnos)

I look forward to seeing the shots everyone gets of Saryrn tonight.

haha great post zet;D

epic new frontpage is epic