Greetings
Hello Temerity. I thought I would take the time to introduce myself here on your boards.

My in-game character name is Vespasian and I am Wizard of the 46th season. I joined Al'kabor about a week and a half ago. I originally hail from various servers on the PC side, which include both Prexus and Bertoxx: I played from 1999 to 2005, respectively. My raid experience on those servers ranged anywhere from the game's original content to various encounters in Gates of Discord and Omens of War. On Prexus I played Paladin, while on Bertoxx I played both a Wizard (70) and Bard (70).

I soon hope to a welcoming addition to your guild as well as a dedicated member striving towards future planar progression and wonderful experiences alike. Smile

I have already spoken with a few members of Temerity in-game. I am going to make an even stronger effort to do this even more so in the up and coming weeks ahead. Also, I am almost always in the Temerity channel, so say hi if you want to, as I tend to do the same from time to time.

Cheers,
Vespasian

(or for the role players out there) Titus Flavius Sabinus Vespasianus

Vespasian Wrote:Hello Temerity. I thought I would take the time to introduce myself here on your boards.

My in-game character name is Vespasian and I am Wizard of the 46th season. I joined Al'kabor about a week and a half ago. I originally hail from various servers on the PC side, which include both Prexus and Bertoxx: I played from 1999 to 2005, respectively. My raid experience on those servers ranged anywhere from the game's original content to various encounters in Gates of Discord and Omens of War. On Prexus I played Paladin, while on Bertoxx I played both a Wizard (70) and Bard (70).

I soon hope to a welcoming addition to your guild as well as a dedicated member striving towards future planar progression and wonderful experiences alike. Smile

I have already spoken with a few members of Temerity in-game. I am going to make an even stronger effort to do this even more so in the up and coming weeks ahead. Also, I am almost always in the Temerity channel, so say hi if you want to, as I tend to do the same from time to time.

Cheers,
Vespasian

(or for the role players out there) Titus Flavius Sabinus Vespasianus

Welcome,

Who was your paladin on Prexus and what guild were you in? I spent some of my early EQ years there.
Asher - Maestro

Hey Ves - you come across a great group! hit me up in game anytime.
[Image: 595.png]

Welcome Vesp!

We played together on Bertoxxulous and knew lots of the same people. It was really cool talking about old times.

Hope to see you 65 soon!

Welcome to the forums, vesp!
Mechaike likes 'em furry

[Image: densig.png]

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1428897

Salve, Vespasiane!

Welcome to the forums, and I look forward to meeting you in game.

Ravenwing

repeating Asher's question - What was your paladins name on prexus / what guild were you in? My entire EQ career before EQmac was on prexus.

Welcome to the jungle, Vespasian!
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Hello Vespasian! Glad to see you in our neck of the woods. On a side note, are you related to Princess Vespa from Planet Druidia? Big Grin

Welcome! Always glad to have another wizard in our midst.

Welcome! Ves had a good time helping you and the others in Ponightmare last night hope to cya in /gu soonBig Grin

Asher Wrote:Welcome,

Who was your paladin on Prexus and what guild were you in? I spent some of my early EQ years there.

Veliousus was the name of my Paladin. I was in Relentless. I spent much more of my EQ years on Bertox.