Thank You Utdaan
I would like to extend my sincere thanks to Utdaan for some recent Ranger lessons.

I feel that Utdaan captures the spirit of Al'Kabor. You may know that I am a ranger in the Sanctuary guild.

I hope that this spirit of sharing skills and knowledge can continue between Termerity and Sanctuary.

We should keep in mind that in the Everquest world, we are a tiny little server that does not even merit an update. Perhaps the guilds may want to have a summit to talk about joining forces and alliances more often.

Again thank you Utdaan for your guidance.

Sheeana.Ranger@yahoo.com

Sorry for the typo -- Temerity.

SheeanaSad

/blush!
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Way to go Utdaan, thank you for representing one of the many great things about Temerity! Sheeana I look forward to meeting you soon! Smile

Wait till you get to know him...

J/K!!

Props all around. Big Grin

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Aww, Utdaan...that's the sweetest thing! Helping out other guilds is something I know a lot of us do. Our community is smaller than most, it would be a shame not to give back a lil more often.

You rock, [SIZE="1"]even if you can't stop staring at my BBBs[/SIZE]!

[SIZE="1"](now, how much did you pay her to say that...come on...give me a ball park number... :p j/k)[/SIZE]
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Damn it...am I gonna have to start kicking puppies or *punting cats?
Ya'll are ruining my evil reputation!

[SIZE="1"]* Punting cats is actually a sport I greatly enjoy. It's even more fun when said cat comes right back to you after you've done it for the 3rd time! (they MUST like flying 20' through the air)[/SIZE]
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]